Futuristic Display 13 10.08%
Medieval Display 52 40.31%
Other (put what you want) 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 28th, 2009, 11:52 PM

HiTech126 is surprisingly tart
Heroscape App

Firstly, I apologize if this is the wrong forum. It doesn't really fit with any of the other topics, but it is not off topic.

I am good at coding in HTML and am just starting to learn java. I have some software that allows you to create an iPhone/iPod Touch app in HTML and then add things to make it work with the iPhone/iPod Touch. I thought it would be cool to have a resource with Heroscape information, even when internet is not available.

I would like to know if people are interested in this. Also would I be able to use direct references to Heroscape if 1. I put the thing about it being WOTC's property. 2. If it is a free app in the app store.

And if you are interested in this please tell me what you would like to see in the app.

Update: After a very long delay... I got the website up!
Go to: http://hsapp.tk/
Check it out!
This is "beta testing" before I release the app iPhone/iPod Touch
Post any, bugs, issues, things you want to see added, things you would like removed, ideas, questions, or comments here.

Update: The app is in Beta testing for Jailbroken devices.
If you would like to try the app out, PM me. I will give you the download link. Post any, bugs, issues, things you want to see added, things you would like removed, ideas, questions, or comments here.

Last edited by HiTech126; August 14th, 2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Beta Site, Beta App!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software