Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 27th, 2012, 06:12 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

The 1x BftU Challenge is over, and I've got to figure out how to buy three Auggie's gift certificates for our winners.

Andrew, I'm wondering how to go about this. Do I need to provide you with any info on our recipients (like their Heroscapers names)? Or do the gift certificates take the form of discount codes that can be shared with anybody?

Thought I'd post this in the forums, rather than ask via PM, because I figured other Heroscapers (tourney directors? contest runners? plain old generous souls?) might like to know that gift certificates are available for your store.
Old January 27th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Herocape singles and units

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I didn't need them, but I couldn't pass up a couple more squads of Repulsors at $1.49 a pop.

(from way back on the first page)

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 27th, 2012, 07:53 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
The 1x BftU Challenge is over, and I've got to figure out how to buy three Auggie's gift certificates for our winners.

Andrew, I'm wondering how to go about this. Do I need to provide you with any info on our recipients (like their Heroscapers names)? Or do the gift certificates take the form of discount codes that can be shared with anybody?

Thought I'd post this in the forums, rather than ask via PM, because I figured other Heroscapers (tourney directors? contest runners? plain old generous souls?) might like to know that gift certificates are available for your store.
Just tell send me a list of the winners, the amount and their emails and I'll take care of the rest. I have to make "custom" amounts for the GC's then award them via email.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:35 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Auggie, quick question for you:

Do you know why you're not buying the 11 height evergreen trees? I thought it might be because they come 2-to-an-RttFF and your system capped them too soon, but you have 22 in stock right now, same as the 12 height ones which you're still buying. I'm putting together another big sale order (among other things, I totally want those volcano customs) and was just wondering...

Thanks again for all you do to keep the game alive!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:37 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Auggie, quick question for you:

Do you know why you're not buying the 11 height evergreen trees? I thought it might be because they come 2-to-an-RttFF and your system capped them too soon, but you have 22 in stock right now, same as the 12 height ones which you're still buying. I'm putting together another big sale order (among other things, I totally want those volcano customs) and was just wondering...

Thanks again for all you do to keep the game alive!
Added more. The reason this happens is we are forced to put a stock level in because of the templates. If someone comes along and sell us a lot of one thing it can get to zero without us noticing. I usually go through it all once a week or so and raise everything that's low but if you see something you want to sell / trade that's zero just shoot me an email and I'll raise it.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:10 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

*chuckle*

Andrew, please fix the link in the OP, so people who click on it go to your store.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
*chuckle*

Andrew, please fix the link in the OP, so people who click on it go to your store.

Thanks, forgot about some of those old links and now that we are not paying for the old site it's not forwarding people.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 21st, 2012, 03:08 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Auggei, are you out of romans? There aren't any archers or legionaires on your sell site.
Old February 21st, 2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Auggei, are you out of romans? There aren't any archers or legionaires on your sell site.
Yes, I have one customer buying them all every time I list them. I've got a bunch coming Friday though so they will be sorted over the weekend and listed next week.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 21st, 2012, 03:35 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Yes, I have one customer buying them all every time I list them. I've got a bunch coming Friday though so they will be sorted over the weekend and listed next week.
.....Andrew
Huh. Somebody using them for other games, I wonder? Seems to me that fantasy figures are a dime-a-dozen; but I haven't seen too many companies making good figures of Roman legionnaires.....
Old February 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Another question Auggie: Do you ever sell whole games? Like the Ravenloft game or Descent? Also I see you have a lot of Pathfinder stuff. What do you need to get started with that and do you have it? Is there like a Player's Handbook or something?
Old February 21st, 2012, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Another question Auggie: Do you ever sell whole games? Like the Ravenloft game or Descent? Also I see you have a lot of Pathfinder stuff. What do you need to get started with that and do you have it? Is there like a Player's Handbook or something?
I have sold complete games but shipping is cray expensive if you're in certain zones that are far. Since we have a flat rate shipping we kinda have to figure the most expensive zone into the cost which often puts us on the expensive side. For example it cost me $22 IN POSTAGE to mail Ravenloft to CA but it's only about $5 same zone (I live in GA). Some companies have warehouses in each zone to ship from so they can really set there prices cheaper without having to worry about losing money to shipping.

Pathfinder is AWESOME. Our group recently switched from 4th ed D&D game and I can say we all love it and wouldn't go back. I like 4th a bit better at lower levels but once you hit the mid tier it gets bogged down quickly with too many conditions and effects that you have to track. Pathfinder is more or less D&D 3.75. It takes what was wrong with 3.5 (of which there was plenty) and "cleans" it up. The only things you really need to play is the "core rulebook", a set of dice, and if you're running the game (the DM or Dungeon Master) a "Bestiary" (which is where the monsters are). I'm currently out of core rule books but will have more Friday when my shipment comes.
One thing important to know. If you have never played a RPG (role playing game) it's next to impossible to get a set of rules and read them. It's one of those things that someone who knows how to play and explain things well could teach you the basics IN MINUTES but it just never comes across in print and many people who want to learn end up not because they get frustrated. My advice is DON'T BUY ANYTHING until you've played. Go to your FLGS, ask if there is an open game to sit in on and learn to play (don't just watch as that's almost as bad as trying to read the rules). Almost all gaming groups will welcome you as we are always looking for new players. Often you have to start the conversation though as we gamers are usually a bit introverted too (but you likely know this well from playing Heroscape). Email me if you have any specific questions, I'm always happy to spread RPG's as it's been my hobby for 30+ years now!
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales