Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 20th, 2011, 07:16 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: The Lost Scenarios!

Sure, we'd all like to see it. But remember, after this one you'll have to wait the rest of your life for another official scenario! So enjoy further anticipation while you can...
Old April 20th, 2011, 05:06 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
WL is a Neutral figure, so when you control Krug, he also becomes a neutral figure(he never becomes part of your army). The only thing I see you can do, is have Krug drop the TG so that you may have a chance to get it. My
This is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Tomorrow marks four weeks since Chaos in the Catacombs was posted; will we see the Shadow Cavern dungeon series released then?
It won't be today unfortunately. I'm still in the middle of 2 other projects that are demanding any free time I have. Sorry for the delay in the Shadow Cavern, but enjoy the other scenarios for now!

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old April 21st, 2011, 09:43 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

You're just a tease. Wanting to build up our an-ti-ci-pa-aa-tion .

Seriously, can't wait to see it, when you have the time. I appreciate that you do all of this for us purely voluntarily. Thank you!
Old April 21st, 2011, 09:58 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
WL is a Neutral figure, so when you control Krug, he also becomes a neutral figure(he never becomes part of your army). The only thing I see you can do, is have Krug drop the TG so that you may have a chance to get it. My
This is correct.
And that's exactly how we played it!
Old April 21st, 2011, 04:18 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

For those interested in the 4 player Chaos In The Catacombs happening tomorrow here in NYC, see kolakoski's blog!
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:17 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Heh heh, when I read your post, I read:

...4 player Chas in the Catacombs...
Old April 21st, 2011, 06:47 PM

Yeah--that too!
Old April 27th, 2011, 08:50 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

May 2.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Played a two person Chaos in the Catacombs this past Sunday and ended up with two questions.

1. If you kill a figure from the wandering monster pool can it be brought back when another treasure glyph is revealed?

2. If two neutral figures are engaged, I activate one of them and move it away does the other one make a leaving engagement attack? This mattered a bit in out game as one of the wandering monsters was Krug. Looking over the rules again I think I am now understanding that the player to my left would make that call?

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:00 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
Played a two person Chaos in the Catacombs this past Sunday and ended up with two questions.

1. If you kill a figure from the wandering monster pool can it be brought back when another treasure glyph is revealed?

2. If two neutral figures are engaged, I activate one of them and move it away does the other one make a leaving engagement attack? This mattered a bit in out game as one of the wandering monsters was Krug. Looking over the rules again I think I am now understanding that the player to my left would make that call?
1. That is an interesting question. I do not know what theGuru had planned, but I would play that destroyed monsters, unless unique, would go back to the pool. This way you always keep a pool. Unless of course all of them are on the board.
2. No, you control it for the turn, but it is still a neutral figure.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM

How its been played on LI and will be played in Brooklyn:

1. Wandering monsters defeated stay that way.

2. All wandering monsters are considered friendly to each other. They cannot attack or take leaving engagements from each other.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:46 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any update on Shadow Caverns?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News