Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:14 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Smithy,
You may want to pick up ones and twos from individual sellers. I have been able to add to my son's collection by doing that, rather than holding out for four or five of the same squad from the same seller. Not too many sellers are selling that many of the same squad, but with patience and buying one or two of the same from one seller you will often be able to get your 4-5 squads in a couple of months. To save on shipping I have tried to buy at least 3 squads (often different) from the same seller. Check out Lonewolf's sale -- shipping included in the price and very trustworthy.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:17 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Smithy,
You may want to pick up ones and twos from individual sellers. I have been able to add to my son's collection by doing that, rather than holding out for four or five of the same squad from the same seller. Not too many sellers are selling that many of the same squad, but with patience and buying one or two of the same from one seller you will often be able to get your 4-5 squads in a couple of months. To save on shipping I have tried to buy at least 3 squads (often different) from the same seller. Check out Lonewolf's sale -- shipping included in the price and very trustworthy.
Thanks, I'm thinking of doing that, but It definitely saves on shipping to buy them all at once if possible. My hope is to get a few squads of some of the easier to find armies and then build from there.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:50 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I saw it, but I was hoping for larger numbers of the same squads. i.e., 4 squads of Roman Legionnaires, or 5 squads of Vipers. But thanks anyway!
Let us know if you decide you're okay with a few squads here and there. I'm sure a bunch of us can help you out on a small scale.

Last edited by Mossman; January 2nd, 2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I saw it, but I was hoping for larger numbers of the same squads. i.e., 4 squads of Roman Legionnaires, or 5 squads of Vipers. But thanks anyway!
Let us know if you decide you're okay with a few squads here and there. I'm sure a bunch of us can help you out on a small scale.
My main problem is having to pay for shipping every time, I'm getting a lot of offers though and I'll probably have a deal hammered out within a few days, if not, I will definitely be interested in several smaller deals, especially if I can get a few of the units I'm really interested in.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Garenex is a good trader, and prompt shipper. Thanks!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old January 4th, 2013, 02:10 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys,

I'm looking for Wave 9 commons. If you have some available and are willing to part for a fair price, please PM me with your prices.

I have a wave 1 hero pack unopened and a couple of D&D heropacks unopened if you wanted to trade.

Thank you
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have the following used sets for trade:

an RotV set (1st master set)
a Volcarren Wasteland set (lava)
a Fortress of the Archkyrie set (castle)

I am looking for:

a Swarm of the Marro set
a Tundra set
a Dungeon set

figures aren't needed for these sets, just the terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 5th, 2013, 07:07 AM

Psymanski Woo who?

Just got my items from Jim and Wytefang. Both trades went exceptionally well, good communication, packaged well and travelled a good distance to make it to me safe and in perfect condition as described.
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:46 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

removed => Please, see my latest trade post.

Last edited by Vydar; February 2nd, 2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old January 5th, 2013, 01:55 PM

kballenger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am just getting back into Heroscape and am interested in purchasing a few things:

Thaelenk Tundra set
Volcarren Wasteland set
Trees, rocks, icecaps, shrubs/plants
Water, snow, ice, lava field, molten lava, shadow, swamp grass, and swamp water tiles

I prefer that the tiles be in great condition (esp. have no markings).

I am on a budget here and would be very grateful for any offers from those who are looking to sell. Please PM me any offers.

Thanks.
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:13 PM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

Hi there, after looking through a few pages I finally found this thread! Yay!

Anyways here is what I have to offer
-Raknar's vision (complete set + an extra Niflhiem)
-Orm's return
-ROTV figures (I have so many, i'll throw em in free if you buy something)
-SOTM terrain
-blastatrons + Deathstalkers (only 1 squad of each makes them lonely on my scape table)
-Cash

What I am looking for:
-Templar knights
-Knights of Weston
-Aquilla's alliance
-Ticalla jungle
-Cash

I really don't need what I am offering but I will not part with it for ridiculously low offers. Also I do live in Canada so shipping won't be cheap for most of the people on the site

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psymanski View Post
Just got my items from Jim and Wytefang. Both trades went exceptionally well, good communication, packaged well and travelled a good distance to make it to me safe and in perfect condition as described.
Psymanski was a pleasure to deal with as well.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online