Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 5th, 2016, 02:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sorry

I will be in Arizona on the 19th. Have fun.

~Dysole, who knew the 17th was always going to be a stretch for her
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:04 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

Impromptu game-day/mini-tournament will be held at Nomad's Domain on Monday, December 19, starting at noon. I know this day/time is inconvenient for many, but join us if you can. As of now, we have five confirmed players. I have all Classic, SoV, C3V, and NWHC figures. Details to follow here and in the events thread soon. PM me for directions.

Dysole - I wish I would be in Arizona. Have fun.
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:12 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Impromptu game-day/mini-tournament will be held at Nomad's Domain on Monday, December 19, starting at noon. I know this day/time is inconvenient for many, but join us if you can. As of now, we have five confirmed players. I have all Classic, SoV, C3V, and NWHC figures. Details to follow here and in the events thread soon. PM me for directions.

I will see if I can convince the Corporate Overlords to let me out for 1/2 day.
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:21 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We would love to have you! Let me talk to your corporate overlords to convince them this is in their best interests if they want a uber-productive, ultra-contributive underling.
Old December 7th, 2016, 01:47 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:

I will see if I can convince the Corporate Overlords to let me out for 1/2 day.
This could actually be doable if you guys think you'll still be playing in the 3 o clock hour.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 9th, 2016, 01:28 PM

Quote:
This could actually be doable if you guys think you'll still be playing in the 3 o clock hour.
William099 - it would be great to have you make the trip. Yes, we will still be playing well beyond 3PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:22 PM

Our little casual tournament/game day now has a thread in Events.

Everett, WA - Holiday Heroscape Tournament 12/19
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:01 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Forgot I already agreed to attend a Christmas party tomorrow so I won't be able to come up tmmrw.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 12th, 2016, 01:59 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Forgot I already agreed to attend a Christmas party tomorrow so I won't be able to come up tmmrw.
Game is next Monday 12/19

If that works 😊
Old December 13th, 2016, 01:53 PM
the above

Well apparently so was the Christmas party, got my weeks mixed up lol. Thought yesterday was the 19th lol.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:25 AM

Anyone in the greater Seattle area . . . it looks like we have 10 solid for a casual semi-tournament on Monday, 12/19. Show up any time if you are free. PM me for directions. Check out the Events thread for more details.

William099, enjoy the Christmas party.
Old December 20th, 2016, 03:55 PM
the above

Quote:
Anyone in the greater Seattle area . . . it looks like we have 10 solid for a casual semi-tournament on Monday, 12/19. Show up any time if you are free. PM me for directions. Check out the Events thread for more details.

William099, enjoy the Christmas party.
Thanks I did! Sorry to say yes and then back out last minute.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers