Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 13th, 2013, 12:01 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Washington/Oregon

I just got this reply from the manager of Red Castle Games in Portland OR:

Quote:
Hello!

We would love to host your Heroscape game. Our play space is extensive and free to use on a first-come, first-served basis, though we do shuffle people around if there's a tournament of some sort going on. Friday nights are usually quite full up because of our Friday Night Magic tournament, and if I remember correctly we have a Warmachine tournament coming up, but December is otherwise pretty much open.

We also have private RPG rooms available for rent. They're $5 per four-hour block (the blocks run from noon till 4, 4 till 8, and 8 till midnight). If you're interested in reserving a room, just come over, let us know what room you'd like and pay in advance. You can rent a block that straddles two time periods (2 p.m. till 6 p.m., for example), but you'd have to pay for two blocks' worth of time. These rooms are also free to use on a first-come, first-served basis, but if somebody reserves them, they do have to be vacated when these people arrive.

Let us know if you have any further questions, or if we can assist you any further.

Cheers,

Candy Tan
Manager
It looks like they're willing to host our event if anyone want's to attend. It looks like they're also open for pretty much all of December so that would work out pretty well for me. I'm not sure about everyone else though. ^_^

-NS, organizing-ly
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Having been to Red Castle many times it is an okay store but tends to be overrun with magic players and 40Kers. The only way for there to be enough room for us to set up would be on a day that one or the other isn't there. Preferably the 40K bunch because they have the tall large tables for terrain that we can use if they aren't there.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Does anyone else have a good plan? I know it's a little far off but it would be nice to at least have a rough outline of when it's going to be (if there is going to be one). ^_^

-NS
Old November 16th, 2013, 01:53 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Having been to Red Castle many times it is an okay store but tends to be overrun with magic players and 40Kers. The only way for there to be enough room for us to set up would be on a day that one or the other isn't there. Preferably the 40K bunch because they have the tall large tables for terrain that we can use if they aren't there.
If red castle isn't that good we could always stage at your church again(if we're welcomed again) or the rec center is always available. Perhaps Longy418 would want to host as well, I'll check with him and see where he's leaning towards.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old November 24th, 2013, 01:26 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Dec 28th is the only possibility for myself. We could run a team event with some C3G, C3V/Classic, (maybe HOSS if Toogwik is available and willing. Be Willing to do it at my place, a little north of Vancouver, if enough show interest.
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:10 PM
...Something unique

Eh, I'm not really into C3G or HoSS (only because I basically have no experience with them at all). But if that's our only option then I guess I could check out some of the books. Would normal 'Scape be allowed as well or only C3G, C3V and HoSS figures.
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Most definitely normal scape (C3V/SOV included). Is the team format of interest? And most importantly does that date work?
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:34 PM
...Something unique

I'll have to check with my brother, and my dad to see if that date is open for us. I'll check back as soon as I know.
-NS

Edit: Your talking about the Vancouver in Washington, right?
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:40 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

My son and I are up for the 28th, Longy's place sounds great for the get together.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old November 24th, 2013, 08:43 PM
...Something unique

Confirmation just came in, SoA and I are up for it .
Old November 24th, 2013, 09:03 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gameday

Safari so good but since it's around a week after my brother's graduation and I'm not sure how long my family is in town for I may have complications arise. I'll let ya know if things come up.

~Dysole, up for whatever
Old November 30th, 2013, 12:13 PM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

I've been having quarterly tournaments at my house in Vancouver, WA. I usually shoot for 12 people but can always build another map or two if more are interested. We also try to throw in a spontaneous game here and there as well where there's interest. The more the merrier...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers