Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old February 10th, 2009, 12:00 AM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
List of Characters' Planets

This may seem completely useless, but it has been useful for Battle of the Planets-style events (Gencon 2009), which are a fun variant. Thanks to Gary's Heroscape Site for making the initial assortment easy.

(Each name is linked to the books) (Includes all official releases)

Alpha Prime
Blastatrons
Deathreavers
Deathstalkers
Deathwalker 7000
Deathwalker 8000
Deathwalker 9000
Gladiatrons
Major Q9
Major Q10
Major X17
Omnicron Repulsors
Omnicron Snipers
Zetacron
Zettian Guards

Earth*
4th Massachusetts Line
10th Regiment of Foot
Agent Carr
Agent Skahen
Airborne Elite
Alastair MacDirk
Ashigaru Harquebus
Ashigaru Yari
Brave Arrow
Capuan Gladiators
Crixus

Deadeye Dan
Eldgrim the Viking Warrior
Finn the Viking Champion
Guilty McCreech
Hatamoto Taro
Isamu
Izumi Samurai
James Murphy
Johnny "Shotgun" Sullivan
Kaemon Awa
Kato Katsuro
Knights of Weston
Kozuke Samurai
Krav Maga Agents
Kumiko
MacDirk Warriors
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Master Win Chiu Woo
Microcorp Agents
Mohican River Tribe
Moriko
Nakita Agents
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Otonashi
Parmenio
Retiarius
Roman Archers
Roman Legionnaires
Sacred Band
Samuel Brown
Sgt. Drake Alexander
Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM)
Shaolin Monks
Shiori
Sir Denrick
Sir Dupuis
Sir Gilbert
Sir Hawthorne
Spartacus
Tagawa Samurai
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Tarn Viking Warriors
Templar Cavalry
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Valguard

Eberron
Black Wyrmling
Blue Wyrmling
Frost Giant of Morh
Goblin Cutters
Heirloom
Horned Skull Brutes
Ice Troll Berserker
Iron Golem
Kurrok the Elementalist
Mika Connour
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Moltenclaw
Ogre Warhulk
Red Wyrmling
Rhogar Dragonspine
Shurrak
Siege
Warforged Soldiers
Werewolf Lord
White Wyrmling

Feylund

Acolarh
Anubian Wolves
Arkmer
Aubrien Archers
Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Brunak
Chardris
Cyprien Esenwein
Dumutef Guard
Dünd
Emirroon
Gurei-Oni
Iskra Esenwein
Jorhdawn
Jotun
Khosumet the Darklord
Krug
Kyntela Gwyn
Marcu Esenwein
Migol Ironwill
Morsbane
Rechets of Bogdan
Sonlen
Sonya Esenwein
Sudema
Syvarris
Theracus
Ulginesh
Warriors of Ashra
Wolves of Badru
Zombies of Morindan

Grut
Arrow Gruts
Blade Gruts
Grimnak
Heavy Gruts
Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
Ornak
Swog Rider
Tornak

Icaria
Braxas
Charos
Mimring
Nilfheim
Zelrig

Isadora
Warden 816

Marr
Armoc Vipers
Elite Onyx Vipers
Gorillinators
Grok Riders
Kee-Mo-Shi
Laglor
Marrden Hounds
Marrden Nagrubs
Marro Dividers
Marro Drones
Marro Drudge
Marro Hive
Marro Stingers
Marro Warriors
Me-Burq-Sa
Ne-Gok-Sa
Su-Bak-Na
Tor-Kul-Na
Tul-Bak-Ra
Venoc Vipers
Venoc Warlord
Wo-Sa-Ga

Toril
Air Elemental
Ana Karithon
Brandis Skyhunter
Darrak Ambershard
Death Chasers of Thesk
Death Knights of Valkrill

Deepwyrm Drow
Drow Chainfighter
Earth Elemental
Eltahale
Erevan Sunshadow
Estivara
Evar Scarcarver
Fen Hydra
Feral Troll
Fire Elemental
Greenscale Warriors
Greater Ice Elemental
Master of the Hunt
Mezzodemon Warmongers
Mogrimm Forgehammer

Ogre Pulverizer
Othkurik the Black Dragon

Pelloth
Phantom Knights
Sahuagin Raider
Sharwin Wildborn
Tandros Kreel
Torin
Water Elemental
Wyvern

Valhalla

Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Dzu-Teh
The Einar Imperium
Empress Kiova
Fyorlag Spiders
Granite Guardians
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Minions of Utgar
Obsidian Guards
Protectors of Ullar
Quasatch Hunters
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)
Runa
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
Sentinels of Jandar
Shades of Bleakewoode
Sujoah
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior

Corrections welcome.

---------

* Eight of the Marvel characters are also from Earth:

Abomination
Captain America
Dr.Doom
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man
Red Skull
Spider-Man
Venom

The other two Marvel characters' planets:

Titan
Thanos

Zenn-La

Silver Surfer

Last edited by fomox; February 2nd, 2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: update to include all official releases
Old February 10th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: List of Characters' Planets

Thanks for taking the time to post this up. I still stand by my original choices in the planetary thread,though.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old February 10th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Wow! Isadora has the most!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old February 10th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

That's beautiful, fomox. I'd love to put it in the BOOKS Index.
<RR>
Old February 10th, 2009, 08:20 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Great List It might be worth mentioning that Isadora is related to Alpha Prime, maybe move it under Alpha Prime as a 'colony' subset or something.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 10th, 2009, 09:21 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Thanks for this list, fomox, it's very helpful - especially if the Battles of the Planets tourney does go down.

I definitely think Earth has the most options, and can probably be the most competitive with a 4th Mass army. Alpha Prime probably isn't too bad either with Q9/Trons, and I suppose Marr could make an entry with some sort of Stinger variant.

Also, did you notice that Laglor sucks in this format? He can boost the Gorillinators, who don't even get the Nakitas to help them.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No way! The Gorillinators and Vipers are from Marr?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 10th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Also, did you notice that Laglor sucks in this format? He can boost the Gorillinators, who don't even get the Nakitas to help them.
He might be a viable cleanup unit in a Stinger army. I think he can be nearly as good as Kaemon.

6x Stingers 360
Laglor 470
... 1x Nagrubs? 500

Although I think Ry might have said it was going to be 400 points, and that 110 doesn't fit well with the Stingers.

Maybe... 4x Stingers, MW, Laglor? (although 6x Stingers+ whatever seems best)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old February 10th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I added a link to this thread to the Index first post. Unfortunately, trying to insert the whole thread from here made that message too big for the system. <sigh>
Old February 10th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
No way! The Gorillinators and Vipers are from Marr?

~Z
Yep, just flip the cards over and read the "basic" side. Also the Raptorians (who hopefully will be in wave 9 ) are from Marr.

Vipers card

Gorillinators card
Old February 10th, 2009, 11:17 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
He isn't the only one that takes a hit in this format. The Arrow Gruts get screwed out of their Unique Beasts. Raelin can no longer pump up the A list range guys. Snipers & Zetacron cannot get Taelord's attack boost. Ornak's pool of Heroes for Red Flag are reduced to just 3. It nerfs a few things. I don’t think it is the best of variants but it certainly works as a Tier 2 tournament for Gen Con.

The main thing I wanted to avoid was putting Icaria at too much of a disadvantage. The combos for Icaria are limited so the price points are mostly preset. 395, 520, 545, 580, 605, etc. Granted, at 395 the most viable build is probably Nilf and Braxas but I think that can be a fairly decent army for this variant at 400pts. No matter what price point we decided on, the viable Icaria armies were going to be somewhat preset.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; February 10th, 2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old February 10th, 2009, 12:59 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm... I noticed that (other than the horses) all the figures from Earth are human. All the other planets (except Icaria) are represented by multiple species.

There has been speculation that the dinosaurs might have had time to evolve several civilizations that flourished and died out during the 180 million years they were around. We pitiful humans ("civilized" for 1/1000th of that time) just haven't found the evidence yet.

I think it would be cool if the "Battle of All Time" pulled some intelligent dinosaur species from Earth's past. And maybe some other non-human intelligent native from the distant future, too.

Hoping WotC can break the Homocentric mindset,
~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units