Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Filthy creates figures with Green Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
How much is each purchase of greenstuff costing you? And what figures are on your cloning list?
My Greenstuff cost me $15, and as of now, I can probably squeeze 11-13 medium figures out of it...So roughly $1.25 a figure (bishop). I still have enough left over to make a couple of Cutters.

I want to tackle Weston Knights next (I am thinking of figures with relatively simple paint jobs), although I realize that some of the sculpts have to be made in multiple parts. I also tried a MezzoDemon, but it ended in brutal failure.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 03:48 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
[
I want to tackle Weston Knights next (I am thinking of figures with relatively simple paint jobs), although I realize that some of the sculpts have to be made in multiple parts. I also tried a MezzoDemon, but it ended in brutal failure.

You should try making 4th Mass. Especially the one running, see how long he takes. Not like I may have lost him or anything like that

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 2nd, 2012, 04:07 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
You should try making 4th Mass. Especially the one running, see how long he takes. Not like I may have lost him or anything like that
To me, that would not be a fun sculpt to either clone or paint.

Here, just print off this paper proxy, fold it on the dotted line, and paste it to a spare base...Problem solved.

Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
[

I was thinking you wanted a Sam Brown figure until I read that last line.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Another good way to deal with misalignment is to cutout the figure from the instant mold with a couple angled cuts so it has a little zig-zag to line up on. The Lego is always a good idea though and has been used for a long time by mold makers.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 3rd, 2012, 12:26 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The zigzag Rob mentions I had forgotten about that. Its actually recommended in the instant mold tutorial on you tube.

I dont like trying the 4th mass guy because you will have to rip his arms off first and still the gun is tricky. I have torn apart several figures to make thier molds and still feel uneasy each time.

Filthy send me via PM your addy. Im going to lend you a full set of unbased un assembled knights. I got them off ebay like that and have not fixed them yet because was going to clone them eventualy.

Vini victi vichi i think has a white lion decal in ther fantasy decal set size 25mm-28mm line. I have been thinking of trying it out.
Mezzo demon is dirt cheap if you check ebay they can be found for $2 plus shipping the D&D version.
Old March 3rd, 2012, 12:51 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Quote:
[

I was thinking you wanted a Sam Brown figure until I read that last line.
I wouldn't mind that too. But I had a ten man heroscape game (absolute failure, if you couldn't guess) a week ago. Everyone left around the same time, and some had brought minis and even terrain. Chaos ensued, and shortly after everyone was gone I had 3 4th Mass instead of 4.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 7th, 2012, 07:46 PM

I finally finished painting my first squad of homegrown Microcorp.

The originals are on the right. My homegrown variants have a slightly lighter shade of armor, and their targeters are red rather than green. Despite some other discrepancies (for example, the rearmost Microcorp's sculpt ended up with a larger head and legs than the original), they turned out OK.
Old March 7th, 2012, 11:26 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Filthy the Clown again.

Great post! I really like how you took it step by step. I think I could do this, given the time and supplies.
Old March 9th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great work man ! And to think this is your first run. Cant wait to see what you have in store next.

I swear Ill escape class and get to the post office Asap! All week I have been carring around your package in my jeep with out a chance to stop at the post office

( Im teaching a combat medic course this week and Im the lead instructor, so I cant just escape like I wanted too)
Old March 9th, 2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Great work man ! And to think this is your first run. Cant wait to see what you have in store next.

I swear Ill escape class and get to the post office Asap! All week I have been carring around your package in my jeep with out a chance to stop at the post office

( Im teaching a combat medic course this week and Im the lead instructor, so I cant just escape like I wanted too)
I can appreciate Jeeps and combat medics (Corpsmen, as we called them), so please take your time...And thanks for the kind words.
Old March 9th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Nice job, Filthy.

Although, I wish you'd change the title of this thread. Everytime I scan through recent posts, I read it as "Filthy Creatures with Green Stuff".

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions