Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 10th, 2010, 06:09 PM

heroscape destroyer Woo who?
Talking Negation Glyph used on non-placed Airborne Elite.

I was playing with my 6-year old brother and I used negation glyph which is if you roll a 1-4 nothing happens, and if you roll a 5-20 place a negation marker on the chosen unique figures army card and I rolled a 5 on non-placed Airborne Elite. Is that possible im 95% sure it is please answer. He ended up quiting (LOL). Thanks!!! It was funny.
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:11 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Negation Glyph used on non-placed Airborne Elite.

Very mean

Old August 10th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

1) This is not news.
2) No, you cannot use Nilrend aginst undropped AE.
3) Making a 6 year old want to quit a game is not something one shoule really brag about.
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:16 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

What Cavalier said. (Having a backup rulesperson can't hurt.)

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
1) This is not news.
2) No, you cannot use Nilrend aginst undropped AE.
3) Making a 6 year old want to quit a game is not something one shoule really brag about.
I agree with that. 100%.

Please tell me that your a little kid or some preteen. If your not I would love to neg-rep you for that HD.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am sure the 6 year old brother could have found the answer without starting another thread to ask the question and then gloat about what they did to their brother.

Just saying.
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

HD-
Hopefully, you will offer your brother a rematch since you now know that was against the rules. Maybe even let him draft an extra 50 points or something. Having brothers to play with is a great thing and should not be wasted. I have 4 older brothers, but unfortunately, none of us got along very well. I think we missed out on a lot of great times because of this.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Answered 6 days ago here. In the future, please use the Question Dump.

And read it while you are at it.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 10th, 2010, 11:48 PM

heroscape destroyer Woo who?

Hey, we just played a game of basic and I got my butt whooped he rolled 1 attack and killed Sgt. Drake Alexander 2nd Edition (8-defense), Deathwalker 9000 (9-defense), Sir Duipuis (6-defense), Sonlen (6-defense), and Raelin the Kyrie Warrior 2nd edition (7-defense). As you can tell I got whooped I also had Thanos, 2 MajorQ10's, Ne-Gok-Sa, Thorgrim, Otonashi, Chardris, Khosumet, 2 Shiori's, 1 other Raelin 2nd edition, Wolves of Badru, Venom, Captain America, Iron Man, Red Skull, Spider-Man, Minions of Utgar, Me-Burq-Sa, 2 Marro Drudge, 3 Marrden Nagrubs, Marro Warriors, Tor-Kul-Na, Krug, and the Marro Hive. Remember: We were playing a Basic Game. Also he's my brother some of you would have done it, too. Just admit it we all would.

He's the one that offered me the basic rematch, too.
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscape destroyer View Post
Hey, we just played a game of basic and I got my butt whooped he rolled 1 attack and killed Sgt. Drake Alexander 2nd Edition (8-defense), Deathwalker 9000 (9-defense), Sir Duipuis (6-defense), Sonlen (6-defense), and Raelin the Kyrie Warrior 2nd edition (7-defense). As you can tell I got whooped I also had Thanos, 2 MajorQ10's, Ne-Gok-Sa, Thorgrim, Otonashi, Chardris, Khosumet, 2 Shiori's, 1 other Raelin 2nd edition, Wolves of Badru, Venom, Captain America, Iron Man, Red Skull, Spider-Man, Minions of Utgar, Me-Burq-Sa, 2 Marro Drudge, 3 Marrden Nagrubs, Marro Warriors, Tor-Kul-Na, Krug, and the Marro Hive. Remember: We were playing a Basic Game. Also he's my brother some of you would have done it, too. Just admit it we all would.

Wait? What? You used those or you just own them? Grammer would also help a little.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:37 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Quote:

Wait? What? You used those or you just own them? Grammer would also help a little.

Yes he can..lines are now open.
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Quote:

Yes he can..lines are now open.
Now you lost me...

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News