Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:07 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Demo Beatrice, NE

My friend and I have decided to demo Heroscape at our local card store. Most the guys that go down there enjoy playing D&D and MTG. So we are hoping to get at least a couple others interested in the game. We plan on using these maps:

Broken Skyline
Soulrazor Canyon
East Pond
Marvel
Some kind of Volcano map

To keep things simple and to get games started right away we built a bunch of 400 point armies and picked 10 that looked like the most fun for a newbie. Heres the 10 armies:

3 Jandar-
Amy1:
New Raelin
Thorgrim
Finn
A.E

Army2:
Sir Gilbert
Tarn Vikings
A.E
Templar

Army3:
Zetacron
Raelin
Finn
SotM Drake

2 Einar-
Army4:
Einar Imperium
Empress Kiova
Guilty McCreech
Ninjas of the North Wind

Army5:
Kozuke
Tagawa Samurai
Kaemon Awa
Izumi

1 Ullar-
Amy6:
Syvaris
Sonlen
Warriors of Ashra x 2
Theracus

1 Vydar-
Army7:
Q9
Nakitas
Krav Maga

3 Utgar-
Army8:
Warden
DW9
Zetian Guards
Obsidian Guards

Army9:
Subakna
Kee-Mo-Shi
Marro Warriors
Nagrubs x 2

Army10:
Tor-kul-na
Nagrubs x 2
Zombies x 2

I believe Rev was working on some kind of document for new people. A blurb about the game and such. Anyone else remember this? Also does anyone have a condensed version of the rules. Some kind of cheat sheet we could have by each map. Also any suggestions for us would be great. We want this to go well so that hopefully we can get some tournaments going on in the Southern part of Nebraska. Any help would be appreciated.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:57 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Demo Beatrice, NE

You may want to put the date in the title or at least in the first post along with time and location. There's quite a few of us Nebraska 'Scapers up here in Omaha and the surrounding area. I'm not sure if we would be interested in a demo, but I know that we'd definitely be down for a gameday or tournament or something similar. Depending on the date and everybody's schedule I could get up to a dozen people or so to maybe roll south, down your way. Deliverymanxas and I are putting on a tournament in Nov that you should definitely come up for and bring a few of your buddies with.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:45 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I apologize for not putting the date or any info up. Just me assuming no one out of town would care to show up for a demo. Just in case there is someone...

Thursday September 4th
C&L Baseball Cards 320 Court Beatrice, NE
1pm - 7pm

As far as your tournament in Nov, I just need the day off from work and you'll get 3-5 of us from down here.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old September 2nd, 2008, 09:58 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Hmm, Thursdays aren't going to work. Weekends work better for most of us up here. Hope to see you at the Skirmish in Nov!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events