Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old January 12th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Madtown Throwdown! Madison, WI NHSD Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm looking forward to another event as well. Don't know about a doubles one though, would prefer a 1 on 1 match.
Same here. There are plans for Chicago and Minneapolis doubles tournaments in May and June so I would prefer a singles event.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 13th, 2009, 04:34 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post

........................ I may have to push the next one back to the end of February.
?? Isn't the Madison "Madtown Spring Fling" still on for April? I was hopeing some dates would get pinned down .... my calander is filling up.
It is still tentative at this point. I have little control over my schedule right now for weekends and it's not even guaranteed I'd be able to show up, much less run it.

I do know that we aren't going to be getting local prize support, and I'd like to save hitting up our online supplies for NHSD, so I'm not sure how interested out-of-towners are going to be to make the drive...

I'd still like to run another one. It does not have to be a doubles tournament. If the last format was satisfactory, we can stay with that. I will post when I am more sure about my future.
Old January 13th, 2009, 04:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I may be able to donate a custom terrain piece as a prize if you need some prizes. Just let me know in advance and I can make something new or bring down something I have already made.
Old January 13th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can donate a booster (I think I have an unopened Wave 2 Heroes pack). Plus, I think the people I talk to are more interested in playing competitive 'Scape than prizes.

~ET86

Quote:
Old January 13th, 2009, 10:23 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I'm really hoping that this tourney will go on. I haven't been in any yet but me and some of my friend would love to be able to go to a fairly close tournament. I'm not sure if we could get any prizes, as we've barely been in the addiction, but we could probably get something.
And as for EternalThanos's comment, I'm much more interested in playing competitive scape than prizes. (Although I'm really looking for a Gilbert. Near impossible to get him for a fair price online.)
Old January 13th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Would Joah, yodaking, Mouser, or MrBarkypants be willing to organize it? These are the names I can think of off the top of my head, although I'm not entirely sure which guys live in or near Madison.

~ET86

Quote:
Old January 14th, 2009, 01:50 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I am far enough away from Madison (2 hours) that I think I would be fairly useless on the organizing side of things. I can bring enough tiles to make most maps though in addition to a prize.
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:45 AM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker

At about 50 miles away, I'd be hard pressed to contribute to organizing. But I can certainly contribute at least one map, maybe two depending on map configuration.

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:31 PM

The weekly group has dissolved down to me and Mouser, so you're stuck with us for local organization.

I am very willing to put on a no entry fee, no prizes (or only donated) tournament to play for playings sake if we are still going to have a good turnout.

I'll try to work something out regarding a date. I guess I'll go ahead with the map planning and such so if I can't be there, I could at least have someone pick up all the paperwork and supplies to run it. I'll let you guys know more by Friday.
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobu View Post
The weekly group has dissolved down to me and Mouser, so you're stuck with us for local organization.

I am very willing to put on a no entry fee, no prizes (or only donated) tournament to play for playings sake if we are still going to have a good turnout.

I'll try to work something out regarding a date. I guess I'll go ahead with the map planning and such so if I can't be there, I could at least have someone pick up all the paperwork and supplies to run it. I'll let you guys know more by Friday.
That is sweet music to our ears. I am up for a donation only tournament for playings sake, and I know myself and my brothers/cousin will most likely be there, so its a start (that's 5 already).

Thank you Kobu for being willing. I know that life gets crazy busy so I am extremely thankful for your willingness. I eagerly am awaiting Friday!

~ET86

Quote:
Old January 19th, 2009, 09:48 AM

Oops, it's Monday. All my Thursday and Friday plans got sunk so...

Anyway, my update is not good. My weekends are totally filled with work until June.

Does someone want to step up and run events here? I can coordinate space reservations and make map loans, but that would pretty much be it for my involvement.
Old January 21st, 2009, 02:17 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

Any interest in a Madison tournament?

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day