Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 14th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OVAH's NHSD in Louisville 10/18/08

I may be a huge Kajogoogoo fan but being too shy is not one of my many "issues"

Not only will I be there but I plan on bring some other games in case/when I get knocked out early in round 2.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 14th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Looking at these maps it seems like fliers may indeed have an advantage - I may have to rethink my team choices....

I can't wait to meet the rest of my OVAH brethren...I actually priced out T-Shirts (but since we have no official logo...BAH) and realized that I like you all, but not 300$ deep! Maybe if a commission check comes in and Onion Knight can come up with a logo....

I would like to see the rest of the maps - I've got some nice tourney ones made (symmetrical and not too tile-intensive for the broke arses like me out there that don't have a billion sets) but still very good. I sent them to Marduk so if you want a looksee feel free.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Go ahead and pm the maps to me, SuperflyTnT.

Does anyone know Cupidsart (or any of the other talented artists here at Heroscapers) well enough to beg him to make a logo for us? He is an OVAH member.

Hahn, that's a good idea about bringing some other games. I have LNoE that I can bring as well. AND Pet Shop Comics has a library from which we can grab games to play.

Oh yeah, it's a swiss style tournament, so everyone gets to play 5 rounds.
Old September 14th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just throwing out my $.02 on the maps....why not use BoV or the GC 2008 ones.

Drop Cupid an email and offer to PAY him.

I am bringing BSG, Red November, and Nexus Ops.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

ALSO...

I was notified that I get to perform at the Comedy Caravan that night. It's a fantastic Comedy Club and I'll be emcee-ing. (I get to do 10-15 minutes.) I'm not sure who the other performers are yet, you can bet they'll be great. That being said, I doubt I'll be able to go out to celebrate OVAH birthday month. Everyone who can, should come to the show! It'll be fun-tastic!
Old September 14th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Huge Fanboy

Maps....or we could all, all NHSD, could use the same maps like the DFW crew.

* Ticalla Sunrise by Gamebear
* Badru Valley by Gamebear
* Frozen Spires by Gamebear
* Hide & Seek by Gamebear
* Meat Grinder 2008 by R˙chean
* Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh by R˙chean
* If you can't take the heat… by Dignan
* Stroll through the Park SV by UranusPChicago
* Fire Isles by yagyuninja
* The Broken Skyline Remake by Longheroscaper

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 14th, 2008, 11:25 AM

Stroll through the Park is on there.

If everyone would like to do the BoV maps, that is fine with me. I know that many of us have played those maps to death. I tried to pick some newer ones. But whatever is fine. Just let me know.

(Pay him? Of course!)

Last edited by Onion Knight; September 14th, 2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old September 14th, 2008, 11:44 AM

I just looked at the maps again. I played Hide and Seek and Flash Fire last night. They are very fun maps.

What's wrong with the maps? I don't see how they are overly friendly to flyers.

Look how "post happy" I am!
Old September 14th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflytnt View Post
Looking at these maps it seems like fliers may indeed have an advantage - I may have to rethink my team choices....
I was looking at the maps and (with the exception of hot heights) they are all fairly road heavy with actually gives more of an advantage to slow melee units like knights and Romans rather than flying. I'm ok with it btw, but that's just my 2 cents thought.

I actually like the choice of maps, maybe just add 2-3 (or more) in the mix we'll be set.
Old September 14th, 2008, 06:51 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflytnt View Post
I was looking at the maps and (with the exception of hot heights) they are all fairly road heavy with actually gives more of an advantage to slow melee units like knights and Romans rather than flying. I'm ok with it btw, but that's just my 2 cents thought.

I actually like the choice of maps, maybe just add 2-3 (or more) in the mix we'll be set.
I concur I like the maps like they are.. (I've got them set up all over my friggen house right now..) So if we just want to add a couple to the current list, sounds good to me.

Hahn, I look forward to being put out early as well and checking out some other games as well

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Old September 14th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Huge Fanboy

Knowing my luck I will make it to the final game and then lose.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 15th, 2008, 05:34 PM

KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker KingArthur1976 knows what's in an order marker

Just throwing up some props for SuperflyTnT 3rd place finish over in the speedcustoms thread.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...light=pictures

Sorry my vote only counted once bud!

Mississippi boy in Ohio valley group.. Hell why not!
Ohio Valley Assoication of Heroscapers

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day