Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old March 13th, 2024, 09:24 AM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart
Custom AOTP Project

Not sure if anyone still checks these threads but, I have completed a custom expansion for AOTP spell cards, and heroes and squads using Magic the Gathering miniatures released by Wizkids, and since Magic the Gathering brought D&D into the fold, I have used a lot of my miniatures for that as well.
I took spell.cards from Magic the Gathering using a app from the Innistrad sets, Zendikar sets, Ravnica and Theros. Using the original cards as a reference for how they should work. It truly is a work of art and it sucks no one is playing this game much anymore. I included artifacts, equipment artifacts using C3G rules, lands, and even created enchantment glyphs. If anyone lives near Las.Vegas and would enjoy play testing this with me please reach out. This game is f@*# awesome!
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom AOTP Project

Heh, that rocks!
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:33 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I personally have not played, but that sounds awesome!
Old March 14th, 2024, 11:22 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd enjoy seeing what you created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:14 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"no one is playing this game much anymore"

Whoa dawg you put the planeswalker in front of the creature. We have a great community of AotP players with online presence. On this website I post every month or so. There's also the "Planeswalker Arena Boards" site which gets AotP discussion/activity, too.

I actively create YouTube content (channel name same as here: Unhinged Manchild) almost every week, anything from talking about design philosophy to livestreaming games/chats with players in the AotP community and even with people in the Heroscape community. Feel free to message me or check out the links in my signature, it's all in-depth AotP discussion, and links to my videos are found in those threads.

I highly suggest you join the AotP community discords where you can chat with us and play online on both Tabletop Simulator and Roll20, we do customs playtests pretty often:

https://discord.gg/nFuU9MQXKq

I've helped many players clean up the wording in their customs to align with official AotP lingo/rules, I can help you too! I'm interested to see what you have come up with!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender