Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 24th, 2011, 04:45 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
I think you still use auggiesbuysite. I have been looking into doing that, but I don't know if he buys DnD minis if they do not have stat cards.
The buysite hasn't changed and everything still works the same way.

Currently we are not buying DDM minis WITHOUT cards but this may change (and soon) as I'm strongly considering changing policy. Most DDM customers are RPG players and don't need skirmish stat cards. On top of that there are 3 different formats the cards. There are 1st ed skirmish rule cards, 2nd ed skirmish rule cards and RPG stat cards for the last 4 sets. To boot, the DDM guild has redone all the cards with errata and such so cards are completely unnessisary. The problem is I STILL get asked 5 times a month "do they come with cards". Even though very few people use the cards everyone wants them!
It's a lot of work to set up a card/no card feature on both for sale and buy sites but may be the route I'm going to have to go. This would make "checkin" a nightmare and worse filling orders would likely contain more errors.
Anyway, I am really thinking on this and have pledged to make a descision shortly after GenCon so check back in a few weeks!

.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old July 24th, 2011, 04:52 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Auggie:

Are you still purchasing HeroScape? If so, how do I look at the prices you're offering? I couldn't find the link on your new website.

Thanks!
The buysite is here. Nothing has changed and just follow the link and read the homepage carefully (it can be a bit confusing because the templates are set up for selling not buying).

Also, just a tip. I'm in the middle of repricing herescape and shortly after I finish my selling prices I'll go back and adjust my buying prices. Since most items sale prices are going up buy prices will to (though a few are going down). I should have it completely by mid to late this week so you might want to hold off till then if possible. I'll post on my website auggiesgames.com when I do in the blog "the ogres (not so) daily ramble".

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old July 26th, 2011, 02:02 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the info!
Old July 26th, 2011, 02:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I might sell stuff on my trade list to you if you bumped the prices a bit. I suggest trying to see if any older waves you got that sold quickly (like within hours after posting) you should bump the price by 25% or more. I am one of those people that would both want more for my stuff and be willing to pay more than others so I don't have to log in daily to see if you got new stuff that will be snatched quickly. I still wouldn't want to sell or purchase at eBay prices, but I know others are the complete opposite and don't want to sell or buy much more than original MSRP because they think it would be ripping people off.

I think for the most part you found a happy medium, it would just be nice if you could find the perfect price where most things sell at about the same rate you get it in, so your inventory turnover is at is highest - which is what should be the driving factor both as a retailer trying to make the most $ off your time and store shelves and as a fan who wants to see the most unused stuff get to people who will use it.

P.S. I am still having an error in Chrome browser that after you view a unit detail page, the card image goes away slowly in about 0.5 second and you cannot see it again unless you refresh and are able to click on the image within that time and make it a pop-up.

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 26th, 2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old July 27th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I received my first order from Auggies today, and I was impressed by the service. I ordered on a Friday night and received my package on the following Wednesday. His prices and shipping were definitely below the Ebay average. As a bonus, I ordered a set of Templar Knights, assuming they would be used, and instead I received a set new in the package for much less than the Ebay price. He does a great job, and I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks for the great service!
Old July 27th, 2011, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I might sell stuff on my trade list to you if you bumped the prices a bit. I suggest trying to see if any older waves you got that sold quickly (like within hours after posting) you should bump the price by 25% or more. I am one of those people that would both want more for my stuff and be willing to pay more than others so I don't have to log in daily to see if you got new stuff that will be snatched quickly. I still wouldn't want to sell or purchase at eBay prices, but I know others are the complete opposite and don't want to sell or buy much more than original MSRP because they think it would be ripping people off.

I think for the most part you found a happy medium, it would just be nice if you could find the perfect price where most things sell at about the same rate you get it in, so your inventory turnover is at is highest - which is what should be the driving factor both as a retailer trying to make the most $ off your time and store shelves and as a fan who wants to see the most unused stuff get to people who will use it.

P.S. I am still having an error in Chrome browser that after you view a unit detail page, the card image goes away slowly in about 0.5 second and you cannot see it again unless you refresh and are able to click on the image within that time and make it a pop-up.
We actually are in the middle of raising our buy prices. My normal selling price was just tweeked and a good bit of the old stuff went up. After we evaluate and adjust prices we then go through our BUY prices and do the same. It's more or less based on a percentage of the selling price (right at 80% in store credit) it just hasn't been done yet but will be soon. There is usually a small time lapse while we "clean up" outstanding invoices and such before we finish. It might not be until I get back from GenCon though as I have an extreamly busy weekend at the FLGS this weekend then leaving for GenCon mid next week.
........Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old July 27th, 2011, 08:31 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
I received my first order from Auggies today, and I was impressed by the service. I ordered on a Friday night and received my package on the following Wednesday. His prices and shipping were definitely below the Ebay average. As a bonus, I ordered a set of Templar Knights, assuming they would be used, and instead I received a set new in the package for much less than the Ebay price. He does a great job, and I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks for the great service!
Yesh, Auggie's is the best. I've placed gods only know how many orders with him over the last half a year. Always my first choice.
Old July 28th, 2011, 12:58 PM

nedleeds has disabled reputation

Just chiming in. I ordered probably 75% of every SWM ever printed and at least 50% of my DDM singles from Auggie's over the past decade. I've never, ever, ever had a problem everything is always quickly shipped (helps I'm in Georgia) and packed well.
Old July 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

We actually are in the middle of raising our buy prices. My normal selling price was just tweeked and a good bit of the old stuff went up. After we evaluate and adjust prices we then go through our BUY prices and do the same. It's more or less based on a percentage of the selling price (right at 80% in store credit) it just hasn't been done yet but will be soon. There is usually a small time lapse while we "clean up" outstanding invoices and such before we finish. It might not be until I get back from GenCon though as I have an extreamly busy weekend at the FLGS this weekend then leaving for GenCon mid next week.
........Andrew
Buy prices are updated and in accordance with new selling prices (mostly up but a few dropped). I'll also pass your Chrome issue onto my webmater.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old August 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM

Btvs01 is surprisingly tart

I just got my order today. OMG It was amazing, I ordered it like 2 days ago, and it came like now! Thanks Andrew!

Buffy is the life! Life is the Buffy!
Shaniqua is mah idol!
Mah Customs!(Alot!)
Terrain Customs!: Zombie City Scape
Old August 22nd, 2011, 04:21 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

I ordered from auggies last week and got my ordewr in days. No figures are bent, and the shipping was only about $3.00 american. This is my second or third time ordering from auggis, and I really suggest them if there is a unit you want but you don't need the whole pack.

Old August 22nd, 2011, 10:19 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I made my first order yesterday. I was able to pick up a variety of terrain that was missing from several recent lot purchases. It's nice to be able to pick and choose what I need to round out complete sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales