Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Schulzy's Fallout Terrain! UPDATED 7/22/11

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

I'm done! Behold the mutfruits of my labor! I bring you

Posiden Energy

An old Posiden Energy gas station, now a hollowed out husk of a
building. Once good for scavenging supplies, there's not even anything left here but toxic waste and the threat of powder-gangers.

Caeser's Legion was here...at some point. They left a banner behind, but there is no sign of them now. If you have more units than your opponent adjacent to a banner, all units within clear sight of the banner get a bonus. The Caeser's Legion banner gives a +1 to all normal attacks!

Nothing but toxic waste here. Units standing in toxic waste get a bonus to their stats, but at great risk! (I haven't settled on an affect yet.)

Nothing but toxic waste where the filling stations used to be. It's all murky and gross!

The road here is impassable to vehicles, if you're lucky enough to fine a functioning one in the Wasteland. Spoiler alert: you won't.

The beaches in the Wasteland aren't very scenic anymore. Even water that isn't irradiated is murky and gross.

Someone met a grisly end here. Looks like three bullets to the head to me.

These are a couple of pieces I'm not sold on yet, so I didn't finish them. I'm going to have to come up with some way to spruce them up before I use them.

A couple of before/after shots. In most of these pictures, the dirty green still shows up as greener than it really is. In person, it's roughly the color of dead/dying foliage.

Last edited by Schulzy; July 22nd, 2011 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Content!
Old May 7th, 2011, 09:04 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart
Re: Schulzy's Fallout Terrain repaints

Glueing the wall pieces down is a good idea. Never thought of it.
Old May 7th, 2011, 09:44 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah. I mean. What are a few pieces from your hundreds of them to make things a little more convenient and stable?

Good idea Schulzy!

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old May 7th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

It's worth noting, I think, that the orientation of the large Marvel wall on the hexes is different from the way it was designed to be (i.e. the piece with the groove from the master set.). The way the hexes are positioned, there's a lot more leeway for bigger units to get through, and I'll bet there are only a handful of figures that couldn't get through, using castle door movement rules.
Old May 7th, 2011, 11:41 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

It looks . . . dirty. Dirty is always good. Good job! I would never be able to use Citadel paints for my cutom terrain. I end up wasting so much paint so it's better off being Folk Art than Citadel.
Old May 8th, 2011, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
It looks . . . dirty. Dirty is always good. Good job! I would never be able to use Citadel paints for my cutom terrain. I end up wasting so much paint so it's better off being Folk Art than Citadel.
The world of Fallout is a dirty, dirty place.

Blarg, painted the rest of the water tiles, one of the RotV ruins, a 24-hex tile, and some 2-hex tiles while watching Batman Forever and Terminator. This is time consuming.
Old July 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM

I'm finally getting around to finishing this project. I may have it done tonight, and I'll try to get pics up shortly after!
Old July 21st, 2011, 05:08 PM

SgtHulka has disabled reputation

Check out this thread for some great inspiration.
Old July 21st, 2011, 05:16 PM

Love some of that stuff. I was seriously considering getting some model train stuff to make some scenery, now I certainly will!
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:45 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Schulzy's Fallout Terrain! UPDATED 7/22/11

I just saw this in your signature, it looks amazing!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles