Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 16th, 2007, 02:53 PM

Packrat Comics has disabled reputation
Hey Columbus, Ohio - Come Game With Us

COME GAME WITH US

Established in 1993, Packrat Comics is a full service comic book shop on the Northwest of Columbus, in Hilliard, Ohio. As we’ve continued to grow our core product line of comics, toys, graphic novels and other pop culture related merchandise, we've realized there is a need for a family friendly gaming environment in Columbus. To that end, we are pleased to announce that effective October 1, 2007 we will be expanding our selection to include role playing games, from Warhammer to D&D and Heroclix to Magic the Gathering and more. The full line of games should be in stock just in time for our Free Comic Book Day Halloween Style scheduled for October 27 where we will be trading comics for canned goods. With the holiday season upon us we are working to help stock the local food pantry by collecting canned goods, the donation is not mandatory, but is appreciated. During the October 27 FCBD event we will be hosting a costume contest, gaming & demos (game entry fees will also be canned goods) along with a huge sale on comics, toys and statues. So mark your calendar for October 27 and come game with us!

We need someone to help run the Heroscapers game, so if your insterested let us know. The final schedule of events will be up by October 20.

In the mean time, join us September 22 from 10am to 8pm, for our TEN HOUR TENT SALE with action figures, statues and games up to 50% off and comics starting at $1.00 each. For additional information on this event and other fun stuff, check us out on line at www.packratcomics.com.

Packrat Comics, helping you let your inner geek run wild!!!

Packrat Comics
3872 Lattimer Street
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
Old September 18th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Packrat Comics!

On behalf of our comics reading and rat packing community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

I love to see the interest and support of local retailers. I wish you the very best in demoing Heroscape

~Aldin, who would love to swing by... if only he were in Ohio

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 19th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker
My friends and I would possibly be interested in hosting some type of Heroscape demo. We would like to have an even larger playing group. Also we were planning on hosting a tournament towards the end of Feb beginning of March and are looking for a location to play. Keep us informed and we'll probably come check out the store some time. Didn't there used to be a Packrat in London?
Old September 19th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey Weesel99 - if you host one Oct 27th I can make that one, March will be tough, but If I show up from Costa Rica I want a prize for farthest traveled!

Yea you Columbus Boys Gotta Host a throw down, like twice a year at least!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old November 11th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hey Columbus, Ohio - Come Game With Us

This thread is kinda old, but it's the only one that mentions Hilliard, Ohio. I live there, and now that it has come to my knowledge that there is somewhere that retails scape in the close vicinity... my life is complete.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events