Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 12th, 2013, 12:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Website Issues (With Mysterious Disappearing Final Page)

HELP.

I was changing my signature and I saw this message:

Quote:
Your signature can not be longer than 600 characters excluding BB Code markup.
So I worked to get it under 600 characters, and suceeded. Then I hit save again and received this:

Quote:
Your signature can not be longer than 200 characters excluding BB Code markup.
So which is the limit? And if it is 200; then why is it so low all of a sudden?

-ZB,

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 12th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That second limit is probably for whatever you are trying to add into your sig, which has a limit on it.

What are you trying to add?
Old July 12th, 2013, 02:06 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
That second limit is probably for whatever you are trying to add into your sig, which has a limit on it.

I tried to change what I have...because when I changed what I have at present...it gave me the "600 max" notice. So I worked to reduce it to less than 550; and then pressed save...and received the "200 max" notice.

I think 200 is not hight enough. I was willing to work down to 600, but now I'm stuck with the sig I have for eternity until someone changes the paarmeters...I'm frustrated with that.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:17 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

I tried to change what I have...because when I changed what I have at present...it gave me the "600 max" notice. So I worked to reduce it to less than 550; and then pressed save...and received the "200 max" notice.

I think 200 is not hight enough. I was willing to work down to 600, but now I'm stuck with the sig I have for eternity until someone changes the paarmeters...I'm frustrated with that.
Hey hey, I now have 2 blank pages. ^.^ Maybe not after I post this however.

To answer, I think you've got a slight glitch there bud. If I remember correctly (and I just changed my sig on the 4th so if any changes were made, then it must've been very recent), it might be that your allowed to have 600 characters of non-shown coding (ie, URLs, bolding, blah blah blah) and stuff that's shown. It should say including rather than excluding in that first quote.

The second one means 200 characters of text that we can see. It (might) also include 1 character for each picture (of which your allowed 2 smilies and a sigpic or 3 smilies).

Of course, I've also seen Dad_Scaper having issues. Perhaps something got jimmied for the moderators by accident which screwed up the signature character parameters?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 12th, 2013 at 08:22 PM. Reason: However, i see Xorlof down there... If he has better input I'll shut it :P
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

When I go to make a new thread or send a pm the screen where I type is green. I could type there but when I click send or make new thread it says I wrote nothing.

Thanks
ALEX

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Of course, I've also seen Dad_Scaper having issues.
I'm not sure what you have in mind, exactly, but I will thank you *not* to talk to my therapist any more.

Thank you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
When I go to make a new thread or send a pm the screen where I type is green. I could type there but when I click send or make new thread it says I wrote nothing.

Thanks
ALEX
You are using Internet Explorer, I assume. There is a little button somewhere (that looks like a broken page) that is called the Compatibility View. Click it to turn it on.

Or, better yet, change your internet browser to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Old July 13th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Thanks I'll give it a try.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:35 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Of course, I've also seen Dad_Scaper having issues.
I'm not sure what you have in mind, exactly, but I will thank you *not* to talk to my therapist any more.

Thank you.
Your welcome. :P

And, I was referring to the signature issue. For quite some time you had a red equals sign centered in your sig and nothing else. ^_~

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ah. That was neither a problem nor an accident.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 14th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
To answer, I think you've got a slight glitch there bud. If I remember correctly (and I just changed my sig on the 4th so if any changes were made, then it must've been very recent), it might be that your allowed to have 600 characters of non-shown coding (ie, URLs, bolding, blah blah blah) and stuff that's shown. It should say including rather than excluding in that first quote.

The second one means 200 characters of text that we can see.
Yes, it is 600 characters including BBCode markup and 200 characters of regular text (characters you see).

I just bumped things up a bit for moderators since they're essentially deputies to keep things running smoothly around here and pointing people to other resources are among the things do. ZB (or other moderators)--let an admin know if you have some legitimate need where the new limit isn't enough and we'll discuss if further changes are needed.

Quote:
And, I was referring to the signature issue. For quite some time you had a red equals sign centered in your sig and nothing else. ^_~
I accidentally removed that at my last signature edit when I deleted everything. Thanks for the reminder (via discussion about D_S's signature) to restore it.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:25 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

I tried to PM soundwarp-SG1 and it told me that he did not exist. I'm fairly certain he does exist, so anyone know what could be causing that?

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online