Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 27th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Filthy creates figures with Green Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Your getting good at this! The dark color is that normal greenstuff or are you using something else?

Looks like your cutting on top of a character sheet

Did the loose knights arrive ok? ( although super late?)
Thanks, in no small part to your excellent posts on the subject.

The dark color is the same greenstuff, heavily kneaded. The 'cutting aboard' is my highly versatile office notepad; unfortunately, the character stats are probably just the names of online form variables...

PS-no knights yet, but will definitely let you know when they arrive (hopefully today).
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow its taken a while to get there considering its from Puerto Rico to florida
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe they fell in the ocean.

The more I play with my Instant Mold the more I wish they sold it in 5 lb blocks. I will be following in Filthy and Rocktroll's footsteps with various molds myself. The stuff works so well.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:57 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, it is extreme NW Florida (aka Southern Alabama), a long swim from Puerto Rico.
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rob take lots of pictures and post them!!
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Hey just found this online, maybe we can still get our 5lbs of instant mold !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rapid-Mold...item3cc3141dea
Old March 27th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Hey just found this online, maybe we can still get our 5lbs of instant mold !

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rapid-Mold...item3cc3141dea
Except that £6.50 isn't much of a savings in US dollars, in fact some stores sell it for basically the same price without buying overseas.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 27th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

damn, the postal service foils us again!
Old March 28th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

This thread has inspired me! I think I am going to go see if I can borrow a friends unit of Heavy Gruts so I can cast us some more units.

_Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old March 29th, 2012, 10:39 AM

My attempt at an ice troll:

The initial mold process went OK, but I did not press the troll's head deep enough into the mold. Hence, I had to create another head/bust, cut out the head, and then attach it to the body via superglue.

Caption: the troll sculp, minus the head, on the left; the new bust on the right, before the new head is trimmed and attached.

Once that was complete, it was a matter of trimming and painting to suit. In this case, I wanted a troll with a fleshy tone, and the red hair ensures that he will take a beating.

The troll has a lot of subtle details that were a bit harder to bring out in the mold. By rolling the original troll's head (namely, his hair) over the new troll's back hump, I was able to create a texture effect on the new troll's skin, helping to reestablish some of the minor details that did not make it onto the new sculpt. I followed it up with a dark brown wash, followed by subtle white highlights on the skin via drybrush. I had to order some large bases and am awaiting their delivery.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; March 29th, 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Beat the troll like a red-headed stepchild (no offense to any red-heads out there)
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:03 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Filthy's Green Stuff Projects - Troll!

He looks pretty good!

Quote:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Filthy the Clown again.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 29th, 2012, 11:38 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Filthy's Green Stuff Projects - Troll!

Why did you decide to make the troll? He has to be one of the easier & cheaper figures to find right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions