Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:20 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

It is not letting me access Battleplan in Firefox 3.6. I recently updated and then un-updated. I could always use Battleplan in my old firefox version, but for some reason I am not able to use it now.

I can't update my firefox because newer versions of firefox have a parameter that doesn't work well with another website I use. I would like to know if this lack of support for older versions of firefox is a new thing or if it just popped up now for some reason on me, and is it viable to make Battleplan compatible with my older Firefox version?

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:36 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Any particular reason the point totals and sz-space totals went away? It's not a big deal, but one of the niceties of Battleplan is not having to do any of the math. Will they be returning soon?

Also, really pumped to hear about the inclusion of SoV/C3V stuff coming up! I use this tool all the time and I can't wait to have that option.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:15 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Any particular reason the point totals and sz-space totals went away? It's not a big deal, but one of the niceties of Battleplan is not having to do any of the math. Will they be returning soon?
Came here to ask the same question. I feel a little better knowing it's not just me...'cause, you know, math is hard.

Old May 7th, 2012, 07:55 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Came here to ask the same question. I feel a little better knowing it's not just me...'cause, you know, math is hard.
I just came here to say the exact same thing, I have enough Math to do in real life, I shouldn't have to do it in Heroscape!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 21st, 2012, 12:08 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Finally broke down and downloaded Forefox so that I can have Battleplan back. I'll still probably use IE8 for by general browsing, but it's worth it to have another browser just for Battleplan.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:34 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

By the way, thanks for getting things back in order. I love this tool!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 25th, 2012, 12:30 PM

Claypeace has disabled reputation

I've had Battleplan linked for a while and never actually used it, but since we recently began playing more, I am really thrilled to see how excellent this system works for us. Thanks so much!
Old July 7th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Battleplan and Treasury keep getting better and better. Thanks Jay!

Apparently I can't figure out how to use Google Groups. I thought I started a new topic in the Mythacle Help Group, but after posting a message, it was not listed anywhere; couldn't find it. So here is what I posted (thought I posted) over there:

While using the Treasury to load up my collection, I noticed a couple quantity errors while doing the "Add or remove set contents" feature.
1) For the set "Road to the Forgotten Forest", it should add/remove 2 "Evergreen - 1 Hex, 11 Levels" trees at a time, not 1.
2) For the set "Swarm of the Marro", it should add/remove 2 "Swamp - 1 Hex" tiles at a time, not 1.

Also, I noticed a couple spelling/naming errors.
1) It's "Malliddon's Prophecy" with 2 Ds, not "Mallidon's Prophecy" with 1 D.
2) Under the set "Malliddon's Prophecy" is the pack "Grut Orcs", not "Orc Gruts".

Last edited by GaryLASQ; July 7th, 2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old July 10th, 2012, 03:23 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You know, something I just noticed today ... I can't get the list of units to scroll up on my phone (Android G2, 2.3.4). If I finger-drag the list, it goes up one screen, then stops. No amount of finger-dragging will do anything more. Except if I finger-drag sideways to go to one of the other tabs (doesn't matter which one), then come right back: then I can finger-drag up one more screenful. Then I'm stuck again until I switch away and switch back.

Weird. Hope I'm describing it understandably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 14th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
You know, something I just noticed today ... I can't get the list of units to scroll up on my phone (Android G2, 2.3.4). If I finger-drag the list, it goes up one screen, then stops. No amount of finger-dragging will do anything more. Except if I finger-drag sideways to go to one of the other tabs (doesn't matter which one), then come right back: then I can finger-drag up one more screenful. Then I'm stuck again until I switch away and switch back.

Weird. Hope I'm describing it understandably.
The only issue I see is that if I try to start scrolling down the list from the bottom edge of my screen, I get a thin blue flash all along the bottom edge, and it doesn't scroll at all. If I start from anywhere above that, it scrolls fine. Other web pages scroll fine if I start in that region, until I reach the bottom of the page, and then the same thing happens. My guess would be that the browsers are detecting that the Mythacle page is at the bottom, unless I start scrolling from somewhere unequivocally within the army list, if that makes sense. Maybe your browser or phone is having an issue with that distinction?

Android - Samsung Galaxy Nexus S 3 - 4.0.4; happens using both Dolphin Browser HD 8.5.1 and stock browser 4.0.4-i535vralf2

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old August 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Would it be possible to add more space for saved armies? 5 saved armies at one time isn't a great amount when you're trying to build quite a few armies with synergy.

BTW, this is a great app, way better than trying to build armies in your head.
Old October 8th, 2012, 08:11 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Can anybody tell me how I can get more savable army options in battleplan?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software