Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 27th, 2018, 11:11 PM

TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby!
TrueMurray's Tourney Art

Hey guys!

I did some art for prize support for some Heroscape tourneys and figured I would post them for you all to see!

Zelrig

Get 'em

Isamu

Goblins vs. Major Q9
Old May 27th, 2018, 11:33 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: TrueMurray's Tourney Art

Your art looks incredible! It's fun to see some HeroScape-inspired art, and your style has done a wonderful job of bringing life to to the world. I particularly like seeing Major Q9 being swarmed by Goblins, both for seeing some of HeroScape's genre-bending goodness in one image and for seeing something bad finally happen to Q9.
Old May 28th, 2018, 01:12 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Those look great! I love the style you've got going there. +rep for you

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 28th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Your art looks incredible! It's fun to see some HeroScape-inspired art, and your style has done a wonderful job of bringing life to to the world. I particularly like seeing Major Q9 being swarmed by Goblins, both for seeing some of HeroScape's genre-bending goodness in one image and for seeing something bad finally happen to Q9.
Something bad happen to Q9? Let's be honest here.... those goblins are so screwed...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:21 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's impressive, very nicely done, and I like the style. LOL at the orc riding the orc riding the wolf. In that pic, who is the old guy they are chasing?
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:38 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Something bad happen to Q9? Let's be honest here.... those goblins are so screwed...
True, but I can at least pretend that they got some incredibly lucky rolls and pierced his hide.
Old May 28th, 2018, 12:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@TrueMurray is a straight up boss. I’ve been fortunate to win each of these at our tournaments, and now they hang framed in my game room.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 28th, 2018, 12:24 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is actually some pretty amazing stuff. It has the uncanny ability to get better the longer you look at it. On first glance you think it's just some HS cartoon drawings. Look a bit more, and you realize the style is actually pretty good. After a few more seconds, you realize the lighting is top-notch, like the way the Krav Maga agents are in the shadows, and specifically the Q9 picture. After a few minutes you start noticing the highlighting, and just what it adds to the picture. Look long enough, and you start to see all the little details which when added together, create so much. Very, very fine work, sir! Well done!

~TGRF.
Old May 28th, 2018, 02:38 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have some of trues art. Its great. Id love to try to win some of it again. You should just make prints of those along with new ones. I really like the q9 and the orc ones.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 28th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

These are great, Truemurray. What a treat!

Thank you for sharing them with us.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Incredible.

I want more.
Old May 29th, 2018, 12:40 AM

TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby! TrueMurray rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all the kind words. It inspires me to create more!
@brandonwiker the figure running from the orcs, is an axegrinder! The flat helmed one! They are pretty fun and probably my go to squad so I had to draw them

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction