Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2008, 07:06 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NEWS!!! WOTC Comes Through To Support NHSD!!!

HEY CODEMAN! Why did you post the same thing twice just 8 minutes apart?

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:52 PM

Tauren_Marine is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
Fantastic news, Im sure all of our people will be excited to hear this. PM sent.
You bet we are!!!!!

By the way, this thread should probably be stickied so people will notice it more easily.
Old September 24th, 2008, 12:50 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Alright Paul, thank you very much along with GB. What a way for WotC to come through. I believe all the persistence and hard work by other my have had something to do with it. High five guy!!

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old September 24th, 2008, 01:28 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Awright, Grungebob & Co!

Utah thanks you, and I thank you.
PM sent.
Old September 24th, 2008, 01:45 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Paul, , everyone, thank you!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:20 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So we're talking about prize support from WotC? That's awesome, glad to hear it. Thanks for all the work.

Does that include DCI sanctioned events or are we still waiting to hear on that one?
Old September 24th, 2008, 07:49 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Paul, Grungebob, and everyone else.

This will be my first tournament and it's good incentive to know there will be prizes...even if I probably won't win one!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
Thanks Paul, Grungebob, and everyone else.

This will be my first tournament and it's good incentive to know there will be prizes...even if I probably won't win one!
<Yoda> That, is why you will not. </Yoda>

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
So we're talking about prize support from WotC? That's awesome, glad to hear it. Thanks for all the work.

Does that include DCI sanctioned events or are we still waiting to hear on that one?
We are in line for DCI sanctioning. It is slow progress. I am not confident that they will get us set up by NHSD.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:07 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:

We are in line for DCI sanctioning. It is slow progress. I am not confident that they will get us set up by NHSD.
We should all have our results from our events.... is this something we can back input ( for when DCI is HS compatable )?

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Quote:
Quote:

We should all have our results from our events.... is this something we can back input ( for when DCI is HS compatable )?
There is a manual submission system. But it may still depend upon a registry of player numbers (each player would need to have registered and received a DCI number)

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:

Awesome...I can't wait for the day that I get an email like the one I got today from Pastimes and open it to see it is all about Heroscape

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day