Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 14th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Trophies available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Where in south Jersey are you?
Country - State - Major City (Town)

PS. I look forward to your uber-tastic trophy at Florida Frenzy 2!
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
I would like a trophy for my event. (I dont have a name for it though.) Can anyone think of a cool name for a south jersey tournament.
"Exit <fill in the number here> Tournament"

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 14th, 2008, 10:48 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

SouthJersey.com

-insert signature here-
Old September 14th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Near Milville

I think I might go with South Jersey Swamp Battles. (There are some swampy areas near me)

As far as the exit; I have no idea I never took notice. Its just the one you always get off on and never pay any attention to. (I will get back on what it is)

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old September 18th, 2008, 04:24 PM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Bump

So have you came up with any ideas?????

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok guys Tomorrow is the absolute last day you have to order a trophy....all the tourneys listed in post 1 are accounted for.

Also if the organizers of those events can PM me mailing info that would be great as these babies will be start heading out from here next week.

Thanks
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:59 AM

PM sent

MY TRADE LIST
Old October 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM

Which ones have you sent out??? because if you sent mine I havent got it yet, and its been over a week.

MY TRADE LIST
Old October 8th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Did you take any pictures of these? I just want to see how cool they all look.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 8th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe he's waiting until NHSD?
Old October 8th, 2008, 06:02 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Did you take any pictures of these? I just want to see how cool they all look.

R~
Ditto!

-insert signature here-
Old October 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry guys I didnt take pics or send them out yet as the weather did not cooperate with me for spraying them with the final coat of paint.

Saturday is supposed to be gorgeous so they will get final coat of paint...photographed and shipped out Priority Mail on Monday

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day