Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 25th, 2011, 07:47 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
$&%@

I was delving the depths of a massive cavern when I encountered a large vein of diamond near a massive lava pool. I had just finished mining it (6) when a skeleton shot me into the lava. After sprinting back I found all of my inventory had escaped being burnt. Except the diamonds.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:20 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker
Re: $&%@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport351 View Post
I was delving the depths of a massive cavern when I encountered a large vein of diamond near a massive lava pool. I had just finished mining it (6) when a skeleton shot me into the lava. After sprinting back I found all of my inventory had escaped being burnt. Except the diamonds.
I almost never shift to peaceful mode. The only exception is when I'm in the presence of both diamond and lava.
Old May 25th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker
Re: Minecraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Gaah. Server down? Or just not up?... that doesn't make sense.
Is it down, or is it not functional.
Corzan rarely puts it up anymore. Only when he's playing, really, because he doesn't want to overuse his internet again.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

1.6 is out, y'all!!

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:25 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Atlaga View Post
1.6 is out, y'all!!

WOOOOOOOT! ALRIGHT!

On a related note: In my main world, I found a dungeon with a spider spawner. I got about 5 buckets from the chests, as well as about 16 string. Does anyone else collect the mossy cobblestone from the dungeon rooms?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:49 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I havent played in a while but when I was playing I always collected mossy cobblestone. I had plans to use them for something but I havent decided what yet. I personally like the looks of it best out of all the building blocks.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old May 26th, 2011, 08:43 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Gaah. Server down? Or just not up?... that doesn't make sense.
Is it down, or is it not functional.
Oh geez. I obviously don't check this thread enough. Sorry. I was having a few problems with my internet, yes, but those have been resolved...I guess I just thought there wasn't enough interest in the server anymore...I was wrong I guess. :/

I'll try and have it up more. Although, it won't be up again for a while, because of Bukkit not being updated for 1.6.whateveritisnow. It usually doesn't take too long to update however.

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:11 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

I just made this huge building that goes to the sky limit. It's quite awesome!
And for those of you that want to see maps here is me filling two of them out. I just finished completing them

Oh and grass...
Btw the reason that is says unlicensed copy is because I am playing offline and it seems to not know the difference

Awesome traders: dart48, skitzogryphon
Trade List Jandar's Siege Map Thread
I haz a secretz message
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:30 PM

Nice stuff! Yup, playing offline seems to fool MC into unlicensed mode. :/

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

Old May 27th, 2011, 05:40 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone seen the Minecraft videos by Youtube user paulsoaresjr.? (Specifically, his series of about 32 tutorials on surviving and thriving in Minecraft)

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 20th, 2011, 02:13 PM

Hrockle knows what's in an order marker Hrockle knows what's in an order marker

*begins shameless advertising*
Hello people of Heroscape!
Do you like Minecraft? Obviously, you're in the thread for it!

Do you like watching fools fail? Who doesn't?

What about masters of Minecraft creating perfect worlds, never dying once, and collecting thousands of resources?
Then you might want to leave this thread and keep looking.
Who are you then? Haven't you heard of the Pyrofiners?

We are four sexy guys who love to play video games, especially Minecraft! Somehow, through constant bickering, fails, pranks, and the occasional creeper, we manage to squeeze out some fantastic creations. And if you ever forget why we do it, just remember: Pyrofiners- because we're HOT!

Our goal: To entertain everyone as much as possible, and to show off our pathetic excuse for skills at Minecraft.

Who's playing?: We have Max(DarkGod75), Mack(Hrockle), Mike(iammikecheck2, and James(sowel).

Where can I watch?: Right here!

I hope you enjoy and subscribe! We have big plans in the future, so keep an eye out for us.

*end of shameless advertising- I'll go back to my typical lurking*
Old June 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM

Hey, anything to help out a follow 'scaper.

*subscribes*

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games