Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 4th, 2014, 04:07 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker
Clash of the Generals Tournament!

Clash of the Generals!

Why: To get together and play Heroscape with all the Great Northwest Scapers!

When: Saturday August 9th, Registration starts at 12:30 Games start at 1:00 Games should be done about 7:30 Prizes should be done about 8:00

Where: Guardian Games 345 SE Taylor St Portland, OR. 97214

Entry Fee: $10 cash or Heroscape of equal value. ( Guardian Games has Heroscape for sale in store!)

Format: 4x4 General Wars-5 rounds. Bring four different general specific armies. For each of the first four rounds, you will choose one of your four armies, you can only use each army one time. The final round is Reverse the Whip. During the final round, players must choose one of their opponent's four armies to play with for the final game. Swiss Style Scoring with partial card scoring.

Listed below are the Army General selections:

Jandar
Utgar/Valkrill
Ullar
Vydar
Einar
Aquilla

Example army#1 Vydar MajorQ9 Warforged Soldiersx4 Otonashi

Example army#2 Utgar/Valkrill Wo-Sa-Ga Horned Skull Brutesx3 Goblin Cuttersx3

Glyphs: Astrid Gerda Dagmar Valda Lodin Wannok Kelda Proftaka

Youth & Newbies: All youth 10 and younger and any player with 10 or less games played will qualify to receive treasure glyphs. At the start of the tournament, all youth & newbies will receive two random treasure glyphs that they may use for each of the five rounds of the tournament. The two treasure glyphs may be applied to any Unique or Uncommon heroes in their army (two treasure glyphs may be applied to a single hero). When any hero controlling the glyphs is removed from the board, the glyphs are removed also.

Treasure Glyphs: (Heroic Rune) (Talisman of Defense ) (Brooch of Shielding) (Ring of Protection) (Elixir of Speed) (Potion of Healing) (Whetsone of Venom) (Scarab of Invulnerability)

Maps:
Quasatch Playground-Mad Wookie
Fossil-R˙chean
Obsidian-Robber
Platypus-Robber
Borogoves-Typhoon2222
Desperado-Typhoon2222
Bad Moon Rising-Game Bear
Burial Marsh-Panopticon
Bleakshadow Pass-Nomad
Bridging the Fields of Fires-Longy418

24 hex start zone
Bring four 510 point armies
Bring your own dice, order markers, wound markers etc.
C3V/SOV=ok
Repaints=ok
No Marvel
No Custom Units
No Proxies

Attendees:
White Q Knight
Master of Disaster (Co-Host)
Nomad
Huskies16
Obfuscatedhippo
Long418 +2
Ninja Status
Son of Arathon
William099 + 1
Quozl + 1
Toogwick tuk
Ir-Beej +1 maybe
Majestic Goat

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5

Last edited by White Q Knight; July 27th, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Attendees list and maps
Old July 4th, 2014, 12:49 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Clash of the Generals Tournament!

SoA and I will be in town at the time so you can count us as a strong maybe.
Old July 4th, 2014, 01:47 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Huskies16 and Nomad will be there.
Old July 4th, 2014, 03:28 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Awesome, thanks for organizing! I will make it down from Seattle.

*Kai
Old July 4th, 2014, 09:34 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Me plus 1, maybe 2 will be there.
Old July 5th, 2014, 08:33 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I could provide a repaint as a prize if you guys want.
Old July 6th, 2014, 01:49 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

White Q Knight, I suggest that you add "Portland, OR" or "Northwest" to the title of this thread . . . just to draw attention to others in our area.

Thanks again for hosting this event! Is there anything that Guardian Games requires of us?
Old July 6th, 2014, 11:49 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Sorry guys I posted the thread right before I left for my family's little vacation. When I get home I will update the thread and answer any questions. Great response so far everybody. Guardian games has been very accommodating and required $1 of me to get our tables in the big open main room plus they have a place for drinks and food there in store.

Old July 7th, 2014, 11:45 PM

@ Ninja Statues great to hear you guys might come. I think the repaint will be fine depending which figure you use.

Last edited by White Q Knight; July 8th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old July 8th, 2014, 12:31 AM

@ Nomad I will change the title and guardian games requires nothing of us besides showing up and playing the greatest game of all time.

Old July 8th, 2014, 03:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wish You All The Best

Sadly as I told White Q Knight I am in Dallas for the summer. I have fun and tricky army ideas if anyone wants to steal them from me. ~_^

~Dysole, who runs so many possibilities for something like this
Old July 11th, 2014, 01:52 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Can we use the new Wave 18 C3V figures?!

I can see an Ebon Armor Einar Armor in my future : P

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events