Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 4th, 2014, 08:01 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisvile Monthly Tourney -- Dual Rivalry -- Jan 4th 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGNAROK View Post
I might eventually be interested in the removeable heads. If you want to bring yours, Necro, I'd love to check it out.
So you're going to be at the tourney?
Old January 4th, 2014, 08:29 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it today... I am still down with a stomach flu kinda thing that's pretty nasty.

I WAS going to run

Krav Maga Agents
Raelin 1.0
Tagawa Samurai

Write some vivid battle reports! I hate to miss it!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old January 4th, 2014, 09:00 AM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

My bad, MegaSilver. I forgot to RSVP yes. It's me, Naesalla and Kretius.
Old January 4th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it today... I am still down with a stomach flu kinda thing that's pretty nasty.

I WAS going to run

Krav Maga Agents
Raelin 1.0
Tagawa Samurai

Awww....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGNAROK View Post
My bad, MegaSilver. I forgot to RSVP yes. It's me, Naesalla and Kretius.
Awesome!
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:41 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'll be bringing my Hydra anyway.

20 minutes from leaving the house and I don't know what army I'm playing.

Also, Marcu you(r illness) suck(s).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for a great time everyone! I wish I could have stayed for the full thing..

I ran

Death Knights x3
Wind Elemental
Dumoteff Guard
Skull Demon

My Skull Demon was a ton of fun to play against Omnicron. INVINCIBILITY! I ended up going 2-2, which I was pretty happy with...
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:17 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Had an awesome time today! Thanks to MegaS for lending me some figures and for the Iron Golem (I'll use it well).
I went 2-3 with Iron Golem, Krav, and Kozuke. Despite the losing record I think I played pretty well (except in games against Quahon). My first game was with Omni Snipers against Death Knights and their bonds and Esenweins. Luckily, we killed Cyprien before he Stealth flew away and we had the advantage from there. The second game I was with 3x Stingers and Torin. We made a comeback from certain defeat to pull out a win. 2 Kozuke and Torin vs Rhogar, Ne-Gok-Sa and 3 Incindiborgs with I think 2 markers. Game 3 I was with NGS and Legionares and Rhogar. We were getting crushed by Quahon and Stingers. We couldn't wound Quahon and we couldn't block his lightning. Fortunately, he was finally mindshackled onto my partners team. Only to lose his last 6 lives to 3 drained Stingers on height. 3 skulls 4 skulls and 4 skulls and Quahun died. Game 4 Nakitas annihilated my partners death knights and bonds while Quahon an spiders killed my team. Nakitas kept rolling four skulls and killing the slower death knights and my iron golem got tied down by spiders while Quahon killed my Samurai in 2 turns. My final match was 1 v 1 against Q9, Rae and Rats. It was on Embattled Fen and I sat my Iron golem on the wound glyph. And had the Krav try to assassinate Raelin. Rae had 3 wounds when Q9 intervened. He engaged one and Queglixed we 3 killing one. Then rolled 3 on an UNadjacent one. I then rolled 3 SKULLS. Whif. Killed the second one. Then Q9 rolled 3 on the third UNadjacent one and i rolled 3 more SKULLS. 100 points in 1 turn. No stealth dodge. My Samurai finished the Rats and got almost killed Raelin. Raelin with 1 life an Q9 against my Iron Golem. Q9 rolled 2 skulls and rolled no shields. Then Iron Golem died.
My cousin on the other hand went 5-0 taking first with his 2 Fen hydras and Samuel Brown. I don't think he ever even lost Sam Brown. Je had a blast to. (I'm not bringing him back again )

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:19 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Was that good enough?

My Customs
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:23 PM

I didn't understand why Orgsbane kept rolling only 4 defense dice and only attcked once with Hydra. And he removed it from play after only 1 wound. And since when does it have Road Strength? How did he even have that many points left?

My Customs
Old January 4th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I didn't understand why Orgsbane kept rolling only 4 defense dice and only attcked once with Hydra. And he removed it from play after only 1 wound. And since when does it have Road Strength? How did he even have that many points left?
Haha, it was a very special Hydra. I like to call it, the orgsbaneforgetseverything hydra
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:29 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

I had fun as well. I went 2-3 with Romans x2, Ne-Gok-Sa and Rhogar. Every team mate that I was paired with today, without exception, informed me prior to the start of the game that I would be running a screen for them with my Romans. That was my offense, guys! . It worked well in some games and not so well in others. Most of the time, they should have been played slower and more deliberately, as the screens ended up turning into needless sacrifice. Kudos to Sawyer and Evan for adapting their strategies so the Romans lived up to their potential.

Rhogar got to heal "friendly" figures and that was pretty cool. 3 of my games got called on time--one in my favor, the other two against. (The Quahon mindshackle game w/Koolster was decided by 10 points.) Glyphs were present this month and they were game changing at times.

Thanks to everybody! Looking forward to the next one!
Old January 4th, 2014, 11:44 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:

Was that good enough?
Yes! But I still have no idea who won! What builds seemed best?

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events