Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old September 10th, 2023, 07:24 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Playmats Using Actual Heroscape Terrain

Again, these look really good! The seamless version is very impressive!
Old September 12th, 2023, 12:57 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very cool!
Old September 13th, 2023, 05:58 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's where the 0 height Terrain Spreads will go:

Sorry again for the low res; imgur limits file sizes but the actual file is much larger/higher res.

Last edited by BeardBeyond; September 18th, 2023 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Added Content
Old September 14th, 2023, 04:46 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Higher Quality Smaller Scale Samples:

Last edited by BeardBeyond; September 27th, 2023 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Additional Content
Old September 27th, 2023, 07:50 AM

Just got laid off from the job I've been at for 8 years (which is where I would do most of my custom work in my free time) so I'm not sure how I will proceed from here. Chances are whatever new job I find will not exactly bolster the same favorable condition for such hobbies, but only time will tell. If anyone would like access to the files themselves just message me and I'll see what we can do. I did still end up producing 24 hex version of all non zero height terrain types pictured in my samples above (except road as it simply looks better like this to me) but it is unlikely I'll get around to posting them any time soon.

Terrain Types Unfinished: Sparkling Water, Swamp, Swamp Water, Shadow, AotP Sand

Last edited by BeardBeyond; September 27th, 2023 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Additional Content
Old September 27th, 2023, 08:10 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Very interesting work. I really love the seamless design and upon looking at them not sure if a carrier with the design printed on it would be of use.

When I bring maps places I bring cardboard to carry them on, would be neat if the cardboard was reuseable and had a design on it, more for esthetic purposes and less useful in that manner.

Thinking of work I only really have access to a copy scanner and a plotter for just large paper sheets, nothing that would be of use to you but it did help me produce the high quality card scans I boast in my signature below.

Would be neat to have this project get finalized in some manner. Great work!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles