Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:04 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: M.A.R.S. at Mechanicon Multi-Day NHSD Event: Updated

So filthy is coming up from Florida? That's awesome, it will be nice to meet you. Florida to Pa is a long way for some scape, but well worth it!

John, I don't get to playtest much either, and haven't at all for any of these events. I don't even have an army for Sunday yet.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 08:52 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I'm part of the "I haven't playtested anything" group as well. Time and availabiltiy of people to play test with has worked against me.

I went with fun over competitiveness (at least I think so) for General Wars and Heroes only. MARS throwdown I'll be taking more seriously.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:48 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Playtesting has become a thing of the past for me as well. Actually, I haven't played a game of Scape since Northgate's tournament in Pitman. Arcus and I have had some trouble getting our schedules to work out and when they do we have been playing other games.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:51 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
So filthy is coming up from Florida? That's awesome, it will be nice to meet you. Florida to Pa is a long way for some scape, but well worth it!
Thank my wife for kicking me out of the house for the weekend. Looking forward to it, and hopefully bringing some FL weather with me in the process.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 11:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

OT but I wanted to make sure my local peeps were aware of this. Need to stock up on some cheap 'Scape? Here's a sale the likes of which I was sure we'd never see again, including on some of the more recent hard-to-get units (Bugbears, elementals, wyrmlings, and so on).

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:13 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

I've done enough playtesting to know what I'm not bringing. That's probably helpful but it doesn't really feel like it.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 04:54 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
hopefully bringing some FL weather with me in the process.
No, you can leave that home. I actually like the cold. Besides, we'll all be indoors all weekend anyway. If it was warm out, would we even know?

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:03 AM

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Other stuff I'm bringing:

MonPoc (I'll have enough for multiple armies)
Omen
Hemloch
Summoner Wars
Cosmic Encounter

I'll be showing up around 1pm tomorrow to get maps set up. I guess it's time to finalize armies. Can't wait!
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:23 PM

Scooter72 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Dad_Scaper,

Thanks for the tip on the sale. These are great prices. How will I explain this order to my wife?
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:55 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker

Well looks like we can't make it to this one. We were really looking on going but things just got ahead of us and we can't make it. It would have been really nice to meet a bunch of new people (especially Filthy Clown) but hopefully we'll meet them another time. You guys have a great time.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:23 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

To everyone who is going to be there on Friday good luck and have a great time!

See you all on Saturday!!!!!

Edit: @ Mad_Wookiee. Do you happen to know when the doors will be opening for the event on Saturday? I know that our event is starting at 10, but I want to make sure that I am there at a good time to get my tickets and such. I looked at the website, but could not find the relevant info and was wondering if you knew anything about it.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous

Last edited by spidysox; November 3rd, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 06:43 PM

No clue. I'll find out tomorrow and post here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day