Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old June 21st, 2016, 11:17 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Map Makers Gen Con 2016 - Need VOLUNTEERS

Good Morning, As always I am in need of map makers on Wed afternoon around 3PM (@Retlaw, that work for you?) This is a team effort and you guys have always stepped up to help and that's one of the things that makes this community so amazing. Please reply or send me a PM if you can help.

1. Matthias
2. Fomox
3. Raider30
4. Garrett
5. JUSTchris
6. Retlaw
7. Orcelfarmyone
8. Dragon Ruler
9. Stubobj
10. Nick
11. Hendal
12. Taeblewalker

I need about a dozen or so to make the process go smoothly. Thanks guys!!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; July 13th, 2016 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Boom, the dirty dozen
Old June 21st, 2016, 11:21 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Map Makers Gen Con 2016 - Need VOLUNTEERS

As in years past, we can be there by 4, if need be.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 22nd, 2016, 03:42 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Orc and I should be able to help again. Sounds like DS needs to get up and on the road an hour earlier.
Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:24 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Orc and I should be able to help again. Sounds like DS needs to get up and on the road an hour earlier.
Awesome. Look forward too seeing you guys again!!

Old June 22nd, 2016, 10:48 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nick and I are planning to be there by three. We can help out.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old June 23rd, 2016, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
Nick and I are planning to be there by three. We can help out.
Thank you sir.

Old June 24th, 2016, 01:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I would like to help. If you still need people by then, please ping me in a couple of weeks. Hopefully by then I should know more than I do now about when I'll be getting into town.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 24th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My crew is always available if you need us.
You always get a great group.
I hope they turn on the A/C this year for you.

I remember the one year when the convention center was under construction the security was really lax and you could walk anywhere inside.

The Heroscape stuff was all stacked up on a skid or cart or something and it was a wall of RotV boxes. It dropped our jaws. Awesome to behold.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 24th, 2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
My crew is always available if you need us.
You always get a great group.
I hope they turn on the A/C this year for you.

I remember the one year when the convention center was under construction the security was really lax and you could walk anywhere inside.

The Heroscape stuff was all stacked up on a skid or cart or something and it was a wall of RotV boxes. It dropped our jaws. Awesome to behold.
Appreciate it. I will take you up on it unless I get a few more. I know you guys got your own stuff to prep for as well.

Old June 24th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If something falls through and you need a hand just send a shout out, we will be there on Tuesday.
Our game fits in my backpack.

We just need to run a few more tests, should be good. Did you sign up?
We sold out really quick once they tickets started selling(nothing for a few days and then they were all gone in like a day).

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 25th, 2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If something falls through and you need a hand just send a shout out, we will be there on Tuesday.
Our game fits in my backpack.

We just need to run a few more tests, should be good. Did you sign up?
We sold out really quick once they tickets started selling(nothing for a few days and then they were all gone in like a day).
It didn't work out schedule-wise for me. I'm playing X-wing that day and then some LotR.

Old June 25th, 2016, 02:07 PM

I really want to play AotP but it is the same day as our RPG.

I may be able to pop in between games.

Got my badge today.
No Will Call!!!

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con