Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 31st, 2022, 11:10 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
If they are so invested in bringing it back and dead set on the $250 price point being the only option, I wonder why they didn’t do a preorder that doesn’t start production until they hit the goal. Just add it to the list of things that make you go hmmm I guess.
An open-ended deadline like this means it may never fund. From a consumer standpoint, I wouldn't want to pledge $250 that may or may not be charged at some point in time. A far better option for the consumer would have been a pre-order window open for the same duration as the haslab. That likely would've had more traction and interest, because it would show the consumers that Hasbro is committed to making it happen.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion