Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 26th, 2022, 04:01 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: DropBox for Site Improvement Ideas

I'm in the camp of modifying, overhauling, or eliminating the rep system. 10 years ago, it seemed to work as intended. Now, in 2022, when every opinion is a hill to die on or become upset over, the neg rep system loses its original intent and, from my perspective, is an invitation to a path that this site doesn't need to wander.

Earlier this month, I expressed a perspective about the higjly controversial haslab campaign and how it's being handled. Nothing that I thought was inflammatory. I received anonymous neg rep for sharing my take on yhe situation. I'm sure I'm not the only one to have experienced this in the past two months.

There's also the idea that, IF I or anyone else wanted to spread retaliatory neg rep, all one would need to do is become a site supporter and do so. That's not appropriate conduct, but in the current state of the system, it's an option available. I personally don't care for that for the sake of this site or its members.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online