Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which Grut do you bond with?
1. Thor! 39 24.38%
2. Mr. Rivets 11 6.88%
3. Tusks 37 23.13%
4. Two-timer 73 45.63%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 20th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Noted. Thanks again.
Old October 20th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
These are all great sculpts!

#3 Tusks! Love his pose and oversized shoulder pad.

1 & 2 seem to be more like heroes in there pose. As said before, Thor commanding the charge. The Blade Gruts should be taking commands. 3 & 4 capture the essense of the characters better IMO.
Old October 20th, 2006, 01:26 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Had to go with thor.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old October 20th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WOW. I didn't think Two-Timer would take this! I thought for sure it would be Thor or Rivets.
Interesting.
Old October 20th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
WOW. I didn't think Two-Timer would take this! I thought for sure it would be Thor or Rivets.
Interesting.
Well, we do have 1285 votes left to be cast...
Old October 20th, 2006, 03:38 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Tusks? Is that what they are? In our house, he's Squirrel Man because of two inexplicably large incisors...

So I vote for him. Because you have no idea what chaos the Squirrel Man causes in our games.
Old October 20th, 2006, 04:11 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
This was by far the hardest of these polls to vote on, but I went with Thor in the end. There is always a situation in a game where pointing his sword in a certain direction is either cool or funny.
Old October 20th, 2006, 04:54 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Two-timer. He's is all about attacking and didn't even bring a large shoulderpad for defence.
Old October 20th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
There is always a situation in a game where pointing his sword in a certain direction is either cool or funny.
Yep.
Old October 20th, 2006, 05:10 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hardest poll so far.

I would like to see bigger pics, also.
But I dig the spinning ones, too - why can't we have both?
Old October 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The spinners are neat, but I really really like the large photos when voting on the sculpt. It really helps when I'm not around the figs, and often brings out detail that I didn't notice before on the little guys.

Voted for Mr. Rivets, I always love his mocking face.
Old October 20th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Hardest poll so far.

I would like to see bigger pics, also.
But I dig the spinning ones, too - why can't we have both?
We can! We will! Already decided. But I need big, static images for these figures.

So who'd you vote for???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Voted for Mr. Rivets, I always love his mocking face.
Alright, Bunjee!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units