Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2011, 12:16 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: South Florida National Heroscape Day - 11/12

Well, it turns out that CoolStuff has a huge Yugioh event this Saturday and it will be better on their side if we do the 12th.

So, I hate doing this--having back surgery this month has just thrown everything out of whack!--but I am moving the date to the 12th.

I've talked to several of you and it sounds like this day still works for the majority. I sure hope so. What a mess...

--

BTW, I can use some help with maps. Anyone able to bring one of the maps (from either list, above)?
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Great news! Troll and Toad has committed to sending 3 Waves of D1 for the event! Very generous of them!

--

Any word on maps? Anyone attending able to bring one of these maps, pre-built? Or show up early with the materials for one of the maps?

Only one week to go--woo-hoo!
Old November 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Adrian Monk

Just got promises of prizes from CoolStuff as well. Working out the details. Saturday is looking great!

---

BTW, is anyone using this thread, or are we all pretty much on Facebook instead? (Helllooo? ...)
Old January 4th, 2012, 04:23 PM

Punkmikil is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Is ther a scape group at coolstuff games??
Old January 4th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Adrian Monk

Not a group, but it's where I play when I don't play at home (which is what's been happening more and more lately). Are you looking to play down here at CoolStuff?

BTW, I think Grail is up near you (perhaps) and he is always looking for someone to Scape with.
Old January 13th, 2012, 01:07 AM

Punkmikil is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

SON!
YES! My buddies and I are DEFINITELY looking for people to play and trade with.
Old January 13th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Adrian Monk

Do you mean soon? And how many of you are there?

We were doing some Saturday gatherings--would that work for you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day