Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 27th, 2008, 07:26 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: PacNW NHSD Event - Vancouver WA

Bahde, how're you doing rankings? SoS, PD? Using tournament director or all by hand?

Also, great to hear about those autographed cards, Nadom!
Old August 28th, 2008, 01:10 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker

Its great that you ask.....

I was hoping to talk with RdHight about the software he had in Kelso - or the person he got it from (I cant recall who) and see if he/they would bring the software on a laptop to do that. Last time I did it by hand, it went fairly quickly for 16 folks but the pairings were based entirely on W/L's and some folks played each other again.

*IF* I do it by hand again, it will be W/L's with tie break ingame going to the person who has the most left alive...and tie break for ranks at the end going to the person who killed the most. I like fractional scoring, and if the software can do that then great but if not...then at least by hand I will employ fractional scoring for all cards (hero & squad alike).

PM sent to Ullar about attending.
Old August 28th, 2008, 01:15 AM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
PM sent to Ullar about attending.
Ullar is coming?!? As in ? That's awesome! I knew we had people coming from all over, but Valhalla seems pretty far away (I can't find it anywhere on Google Maps). Maybe I can get him to sign my Kyntela Gwyn card...

Sorry, I had to.

By the way, Bahde, is there anything that you'd like for me or my group could help with for prep or setup?
At very least we have a decent amount of terrain and could handle making some of the maps.
Old August 28th, 2008, 01:25 AM

Yeah, but that jerk Vydar says our set up is too low tech for him and he wont be there....he sends his "regards". The arrogance! *mutters*

I should be fine with the set up and all that, perhaps help during the event with questions would be good - unless we get a tremendous turnout. I have the capacity for 16 boards right now (and this would be a great excuse to add to my collection!) so if it goes beyond that then I will need help.

I have:
10 ROTV
6 SOTM
6 RttFF
4 Thalenk
4 Volcarren
4 FotAK
4 TJ

With that we can have a variety of maps - but I would honestly love to NEED more terrain for this. Last time I estimated 2 hours to build the maps, this time I will leave myself a bit more time.
Old August 28th, 2008, 01:33 PM

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, that's quite the collection... the map combination possibilities reeling through my head at the sight of that are staggering.
Old August 29th, 2008, 09:28 PM

Before you get too carried away with map ideas....remember you offered to help - you just might be there making them in the morning. lol
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahde View Post
Before you get too carried away with map ideas....remember you offered to help - you just might be there making them in the morning. lol
Bring it on!
Old August 30th, 2008, 10:26 PM

Grand Moff Venom Woo who?

Hi everyone I cannot wait to go. Does anyone know any of the maps that are going to be at the tournament? I already have an army ( top secret ) I do not think I need to change it but I still want to what to know what the terrain is like?

G.M.Venom
Old August 30th, 2008, 11:22 PM

Welcome GM Venom....

We will have the maps posted this week. If you have a request or suggestion, let us know. Thanks.
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:10 AM

Our family will be bringing four items for the prize table (Me +3 Kids) and to make sure that it isnt the same old stuff....I will bring a Master Woo w/Card (Gently used in great condition) as part of our four items. Anyone in need of one still.....this is a great opportunity.
Old August 31st, 2008, 10:45 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:00 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This looks like a pretty decent turnout. I'll keep an eye on this thread - if you guys can round up a few more players, I'll make sure VixenTor Games has something on your prize table.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day