Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old April 9th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: vegie's pictured battle reports- 4 reports released!

I'll take Vegie's Dad. Hate to bet against the house, but I like redcoats and red wyrmlings...
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:04 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

The rats are dead but..... so are the 10th. But vegies dad Will win.
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:55 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

4-0

Look at me, I'm on a winning streak! I entrust vegie's dad in this next battle to keep me undefeated.
Old April 10th, 2012, 07:21 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Let's see... This is my first try at this, so here goes nothin'.
I'm going with Vegie's Dad and his red army. This looks like a bad matchup for Braxas+Rats.
Old April 10th, 2012, 09:51 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker

Sir Dupius had an amazing game! Only because he was commanded by Vegie's Sister of course . That puts me at 1-0.

I will root for the Rough and Redy army (Get it? Red-y...I know, stupid pun.) because I have a thing against rats and raelin.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat
Old April 10th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I'll go Vegie's Dad. (I'm 3-0!!). Sorry Vegie...

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 16th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

This one might take a bit of a time commitment to read; it certainly took one to make! Also, I'm aware of the typo in Round 7, it'd take quite awhile just to fix that one autocorrecting mistake, so I'm going to let it slide.

The armies:
Spoiler Alert!

The report:
Spoiler Alert!

With the GenCon events released, I was really intrigued with the Assassin's Creed format. It looked like a lot of fun, so my dad and I are going to play a game of it tonight. Sorry if our strategy on this type of game isn't 100% sound, this'll be our first time playing. Without further ado, these'll be the armies we'll be using.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:38 AM.
Old April 16th, 2012, 05:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice battle report, I know from experience how annoying your army can be to play against.

Assassins creed should make this battle very interesting, I'll go with veggie on this one, but both armies seem competitive in this format.
Old April 16th, 2012, 07:00 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: vegie's pictured battle reports- 5 reports released!

You were scattering your rats against special attacks? (The Bayonet special) are you allowed to do that? I thought it was only for normals...

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
You were scattering your rats against special attacks? (The Bayonet special) are you allowed to do that? I thought it was only for normals...
Bayonet attack 1 is a special power, not a special attack, so scatter is fair game.
Old April 16th, 2012, 08:24 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Vegie!!!!!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 16th, 2012, 08:36 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

4-1

That last one was a nail-biter! For the next game my support goes to vegietarian18. I'm glad to see some variety rather than continuous kill 'em all scenarios.

Last edited by The CEE; May 8th, 2012 at 05:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports