Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 5th, 2009, 10:21 AM

kafkaesque is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Minions of Utgar

I found two sets of these at a local Wal-mart yesterday. My only regret is that I had to pass up more Grok Riders.

Only problem is, I don't have Braxas or any heavy squad-killers yet...So I just have to make sure I get the Minions every time.
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Krav are great squad killers, keep them with Raelin and they do some serious damage against melee and range.

If you have Marvel and play mixed, I beat my wife and son brutally with Cap+Krav+Raelin. Took out the Knights, the Minions, the 4th, it just wasn't fair .

As for the Minions, keep them on height if absolutely possible.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 6th, 2009, 02:37 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Cool Re: The Book of Minions of Utgar

counter minions with minions
Old June 6th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet, Atlaga's Kyrie Leadership gives these guys +1 move. Pretty wicked.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 26th, 2009, 02:55 PM

Turkish Woo who?

The Minions are my favorite sqaud. They are debastating. And what I really like in a figure- High Defense, so I can be less cautious with them.
Old June 26th, 2009, 03:33 PM

Zarovichx is surprisingly tart

The minions are some of my favorite units too but I have a bad dice habit of rolling shields on offense and skulls on defense. The bad luck of rolls has been following me around since the early days of Heroclix and MageKnight.
Old June 26th, 2009, 04:44 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4c View Post
Rev's Champion 4th Mass./Sentinels Army
330 - Sentinels of Jandar x3
540 - 4th Mass x3

Check out the counterpart:

Non-Champion Stinger/Minions Army
330 - Minions x3
510 - Stingers x3
540 - Guilty

Oh, I think that would be the most epic battle ever.
Twotongues got 3rd at the Beatrice Showdown with basically that exact minion army. It was 600pt General wars. He ran:

Minions x 3
Stingers x 4
Marcu
Isamu

Thematically I think this would be a great battle but I honestly dont think the stingers stand a chance against 4th even with minions backing them up.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old June 26th, 2009, 05:30 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarovichx View Post
The minions are some of my favorite units too but I have a bad dice habit of rolling shields on offense and skulls on defense. The bad luck of rolls has been following me around since the early days of Heroclix and MageKnight.
Do what I do: Use first edition dice.
Old June 26th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Do what I do: Use first edition dice (and roll more blanks).
Fixed

Edit: Sorry Rev. I didn't realize I was joking around in a book thread (there was a long delay between opening up the thread and actually getting around to reading it).

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Last edited by Xn F M; June 26th, 2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old June 26th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Do what I do: Use first edition dice.

Those are pretty cool, except that the only set I can find for sale costs 18 bucks-a little rich for me, right now-and it only comes with 10 shield dice-what will I do when I have DW9K on height boosted by Raelin I?

P.S.-Sorry Rev, I know that you just cleaned up this Book.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:56 AM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker

A little bit of a bump but I have a question and would rather post it where it belongs then open up a new topic. If all the minions happen to die and there are still order markers on them. Can they still use utgars orders to activate Taelord or Runa instead? I am leaning towards no since its a power on the minions card but I a little bit confused about it. This came up in a game I had yesterday.

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12
Old July 1st, 2009, 10:18 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

No they cannot. If they are all destroyed and still have OMs on them, then you do not get to use those OMs.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units