Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old October 5th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sightings Threads?

Is there a reason sighting threads keep being locked and deleted with no explanation?

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old October 5th, 2006, 11:59 AM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Because there has been no sightings

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:31 PM

aielman has disabled reputation
sounds like a good reason to me, nothings worse then seeing a sighting thread and go YAY!!! only to see that everyone is just looking for sitings
Old October 5th, 2006, 01:44 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I hate premature sightings threads. They shouldn't exist until someone actually has the goods in hand.
Old October 9th, 2006, 12:08 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
The problem is people hear an estimated date for an item to be released but then when that date comes along the items are no where to be found. Hasbro has this bad habit of setting a release date with HeroScape, then actually releaseing the product a few months later.

In a few days it will be mid-October and still not a single Flag Bearer sighting, despite the October release date. Seeing as I have been into HeroScape since the near beginning I have come to expect these rediculous delays, but most new comers have not.

Realistically we will probably not see the Flag Bearers till late October at best, probably mid-late Novemember. Wave 6 will not be released till sometime in December at the earliest, but more likely sometime in January or February.

Old October 9th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
We will allow the sightings threads to start immediately upon a confirmed sighting. NO SOONER!! That way when you log in one day and see it up there you will know that it is happening and won't be duped into pawing through page after page of non-sightings.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 9th, 2006, 05:04 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Good desicion! Fact over fiction

Old October 9th, 2006, 05:36 PM
has been BANNED

I believe that Erik's little allusion to posting HS pics in the next couple weeks means he knows that's when new stuff is coming out and that's when he can cover it. So.....I'm still betting on October for flag-bearers. We've still got 22 days left...over three weeks....plenty of time, plenty of time.

Doesn't mean I'm not checking the local TRU once a week as I drive past though.
Old October 10th, 2006, 07:23 AM

Thor has disabled reputation
I would be pleasantly suprised if the Flag Bearers actually saw an October release. I'm not holding my breath though. Hasbro has broken my heart one too many times with their past HeroScape offerings, giving a date of release then not actually releasing the product till months later. It's happened every single time we get a release date. We are told an item will ship one month, but it doesn't ship till a few months later.

Old October 10th, 2006, 08:38 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Yesterday I emailed TRU asking about when Flagbearers might be available and this was the response.

Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry regarding Hasbro's Heroscape line of products. Mr. Kepler, Heroscape booster packs are currently available in our stores, but not on our website. The Flagbears may not be listed separately from other boosters in our inventory system from other booster packs, and so we cannot guarantee that they are currently available. Please contact your local store for more information. Thank you once again for your interest, Mr. Kepler. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Sincerely,

Toys "R" Us Guest Relations Team
Not much there, but thought I would post anyway.
Old October 10th, 2006, 02:13 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor
I would be pleasantly suprised if the Flag Bearers actually saw an October release. I'm not holding my breath though. Hasbro has broken my heart one too many times with their past HeroScape offerings, giving a date of release then not actually releasing the product till months later. It's happened every single time we get a release date. We are told an item will ship one month, but it doesn't ship till a few months later.
Every single time?

Really?

I think HS has been pretty on top of releases.....stores picking up said releases is another matter, and not always Hasbro's fault.

The Castle was a true delay, I'll grant you that, but most other things were at least available in limited amounts online or in some lucky stores very close to their expected release date.
Old October 10th, 2006, 02:37 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I just stopped in at my local Toys-R-us and they said they should be in by Wednesday. Woo hooooo. :banana:

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales