Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 7th, 2024, 08:32 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Renegade AoA Release: The Future of Map Making

Renegade will be releasing many new AOA maps, most with more than one scenario for each. They will also, starting in September, be putting free maps online once a month--they say they have three already.

My question is, will any of the maps and scenarios be also put online so we can use them without purchasing?
As an old Scaper with tons of old terrain, I'm not buying any of the Wave 1 stuff: I'm mostly interested in the Figures and Cards. In my local group, the New York City Gang of Four, who have been playing at least monthly for 17 years now--see my signature thread for our activities--we've been playing with Anitar's AOA cards right along after Haslab failed, on large multiplayer maps as I set up as my AOA Revival Project after Haslab failed.

While Hasbro rarely put anything online for free, Renegade has already put up the rules for Wellspring Water, which can be easily proxied with regular water tiles (I may put gold stars on 7 of them to start off). We also have 3D printed wall sets that are very close to the new ones which will come out officially.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios