Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 28th, 2022, 11:17 AM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker
Re: PNW Tournament Thread

Hmmm, maybe we could start at 4, that way more people would be able to come! I’ll update the original post. If we start at 4 and do 4 rounds we should be finished around 8, and that could give people hopefully a comfortable time to get home!
Old August 28th, 2022, 11:47 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If it's at 4 you can definitely count me in!
Old August 28th, 2022, 05:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm in but I'm short 2 squads for what I want to bring. Is it OK to proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 28th, 2022, 06:29 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm in but I'm short 2 squads for what I want to bring. Is it OK to proxy?
I could probably help out with that if you'd like. You can PM me closer to game day if you want to keep your cards close so to speak. If the time change is a go of course.
Old August 28th, 2022, 08:22 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

If I can make it, which I still haven’t determined, you can borrow from me quozl. If I can’t make it I could probably get to you prior to.
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:16 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Awesome! Sounds great! I might also have what you need quozl! Happy to lend out as needed!
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
If I can make it, which I still haven’t determined, you can borrow from me quozl. If I can’t make it I could probably get to you prior to.
It would be great to have you if you are able to come!
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
If it's at 4 you can definitely count me in!
Awesome! I’ll put you in the rsvps!
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:48 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll give away everything and say I need 2 squads of Death Chasers.

Quote:
Old August 29th, 2022, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'll give away everything and say I need 2 squads of Death Chasers.
I have ya covered.
Old August 29th, 2022, 08:34 PM

Thank you!

Quote:
Old August 30th, 2022, 11:31 AM

Alright I updated the post with the maps! I have chosen 5, but will add more as needed!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events