Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:31 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: GTM HeroScape AoA Previews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
If you buy the unpainted sets, its $220 for less content than the Haslab set. You don't get as many figures or walls.
For the first point: True, except that Haslab didn't pan out. Renegade is almost certainly doing a smaller production run than a fully funded Haslab, which annoyingly drives up cost per unit.
But beyond that, I I expect a fair amount of 'Scapers will skip the Jungle set due to its similarity to Ticalla. I managed to get two back in the day. $50 for this new one is very surprising to me, I would have guessed $35 tops. I'll skip that one.
So, a buy-in of $ 170 for unpainted figures and about one RotV? I don't like it, but I haven't had a fix of plastic crack for so long. Once an addict...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oof, we're not doing the whole "you have to spend your money on something you don't like or you're responsible for killing Heroscape" thing again, are we? Lets leave that with the failed AoA campaign, please. If you like it, buy it, enjoy it! Don't shame others if they don't feel the same.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
If you buy the unpainted sets, its $220 for less content than the Haslab set. You don't get as many figures or walls.
For the first point: True, except that Haslab didn't pan out. Renegade is almost certainly doing a smalle production run than a fully funded Haslab, which annoyingly drives up cost per unit.
But beyond that, I I expect a fair amount of 'Scapers will skip the Jungle set due to its similarity to Ticalla. I managed to get two back in the day. $50 for this new one is very surprising to me, I would have guessed $35 tops. I'll skip that one.
So, a buy-in of $ 170 for unpainted figures and about one RotV? I don't like it, but I haven't had a fix of plastic crack for so long. Once an addict...
Yeah, the terrain pack was the one thing that I was somewhat interested in, but I wanted some more hexes to replace my cracked ones. I already have two sets of trees from back in the day and this offering isn't cheap enough to make me want to add more.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:41 AM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Weird, is it an oversight that you can only get one Sgt. Drake figure per order? I expected that ordering multiple sets would allow for additional Drakes.

Quote:
Old March 2nd, 2024, 10:48 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Do we know what the unpainted minis will look like? Will they be colored by general, like the Haslab offering, or a uniform neutral color?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 2nd, 2024, 10:54 AM

I hope they have a nice base color. A Marro in grey instead of tan would be annoying to paint.

Quote:
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:09 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Do we know what the unpainted minis will look like? Will they be colored by general, like the Haslab offering, or a uniform neutral color?
Your basic grey unpainted mini with a wash.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:40 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To handle the "One Drake" issue. I ordered the painted stuff from Renegade, and will order another set of unpainted from my local store (where I run our heroscape tournaments). That way I will get two of them.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:51 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hey! Since she works for Jandar, shouldn't she be called Good Knight Irene?
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Hey! Since she works for Jandar, shouldn't she be called Good Knight Irene?
:slowclap:

Quote:
Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:15 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shorts on a Marro.... I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:19 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So bait and switch much? They said we'd get painted minis and that it was crucial to the Heroscape brand. Oh but you got to pay extra for that.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News