Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 12th, 2023, 02:07 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I hope they do some official re-releases of some squads like maybe how wave 10 had that conglomeration pack. I really just want more spiders tbh
Yes I also want reprints of some of the rare figures
I know they said they "lost the molds" for the old Heroscape classic units, and I expect Hasbro still has molds for the DnD units...which likely is not included in the license, idk.

Anyway, I'm mentally prepared for no reprints unless it's using re-made molds/sculpts. Renegade could just go to the AllThingsHeroscape website and focus on the ones that sell for the highest cost.

Wizards of the Coast literally does this for their Modern Masters packs, reprinting valuable old cards and selling them in packs at a premium price – priced higher than a typical Standard pack.
I wonder if Renegade will be allowed to do reprints (or new molds of old units) since all the old stuff was under the Hasbro umbrella as opposed to this license.
Surely it would be similar to using the same general names and terrain design. Time will tell.

Frankly, new terrain will be a huge blessing; half of my stuff is getting quite brittle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News