Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old November 12th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Minions of Utgar

Just got these guys from a friend recently and tried them out today... they destroyed my opponents army. I love 'em!!
Old March 5th, 2015, 07:19 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whenever we play - no matter the size or style of map - someone chooses an army bristling with Minions. Their sculpts an their abilities/stats still keep them at the forefront of popular army choices - still an 'A' grade unit. I now have 5 squads of them - just because they are that much fun...

Betty or Veronica...?
Old March 5th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Three words: Zelrig plus Mezzos.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:58 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Minions Of Utgar
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 15th, 2015, 07:15 AM

Dragon_Yutha is surprisingly tart

Last nights battle was great. I was fighting with the minions and some others. After a bad start on the first round lossing 1/4 of my army to glyph of minosoul. And rolling 1 for the A wolves.

My ememy used grimnak and charos. After a few rounds the wonder started.
My minions on height 1 engaged with grimnak 2 engaged with charos.
I rolled 3 dice and... 3 skulls (6) grimnak rolled 1 shield dead.
Then charos again rolling 3 dice and 3 skulls (6) rolling 3 shield. 3 wounds
last attack with 3the minion rolling 3 and. Yes again 3 skulls (6) charos rolls 2 shields 4 wounds extra
turn after it again 3 skulls and again charos rolled 2 shields. Dead charos.
Game ends with 300/1000 vs 0/1000
Old August 15th, 2015, 09:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Rule #1 of fighting Minions: DON'T LET THEM GET HEIGHT.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 15th, 2015, 09:43 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

That's good advice, but can be hard to carry out in practice. I ran a minion + Atlaga army at GenCon and it administered a severe beat-down on a Heavy Grut + Grimnak army run by a very good player (he's won some events there). He knew not to let the minions get height, but it happened anyway. With 5 move, they motor around even a large board very quickly.

The minions' biggest weakness is that they're not large, so Braxas and Stompy can tear them up with some decent luck on the d20. Since it's a high-cost, 3-figure army, killing just 4 or 5 puts a major dent in most armies. Again, though, if they get to those Queen pieces, the rest of the armies (Greenies and Grubs, probably) will fall apart.

Since they're melee, rats would ruin their day, and they couldn't afford any disengages, either, since they're such a high-cost squad unit. Then again, rats ruin most armies' day.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old December 6th, 2022, 07:04 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hello guys, don't know if the question has already been asked but I can't findt he answer anywhere. If the minions are all destroyed, can you play a turn with Runa/Taelord or not?

If you can explain the reasoning behind the answer that's a plus.

Old December 6th, 2022, 07:58 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Hello guys, don't know if the question has already been asked but I can't findt he answer anywhere. If the minions are all destroyed, can you play a turn with Runa/Taelord or not?

If you can explain the reasoning behind the answer that's a plus.
As far as I my understanding goes, you cannot. Since there would be no Minions on the board, there aren't any to 'instead' with them. Need to have to ability to take a turn with them, before deciding not to.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units