Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 14th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Isamu

My favorite use for Isamu is countering an unsuspecting Nilfheim. Especially if you can get height advantage on the dragon, getting off that first attack with the anti-Jandar bonus should allow you to recoup far more than your point investment - even if you get pummeled the next turn.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 14th, 2008, 10:30 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

One time half the game my brother's army was trying to catch him only to be defeated. Wish all the other ninja heroes had vanish too. I might play Shiori more.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:14 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

i have only played her once.....
when i opened the swarm set and tried them all out,

but yeah isamu is a big pain!
he is awesome and does way more than 10 points in almost every game,

yet the really anoying thing is when you roll attack dice and get , and Isamu misses his vanish and then rolls .....

that is the most annoying thing in the world!
(well maybe not in the whole world but you get my point )

DeadEye
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:16 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

What is annoying is when he fails to vanish and then gets killed by Jandar knights. They would of been mine next turn.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old October 10th, 2008, 10:01 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I tried pitting Isamu against Spidey. Long story short happened between the two for about 5 rounds, with Isamu inflicting 4 wounds on Spidey before Spidey finally took out the amazing Vanishing Man!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM

goaliescaper is surprisingly tart

Same kind of thing occured, my friend got his cyprien killed because he kept wasting turns tring to kill isamu to get a wound removed, isamu is the best filler imo

He shoots... and the airborne elite drop just in time to save the goal!
Old December 8th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't know it this has been asked or not, but does Isamu or the Ninjas of the Norther Wind HAVE to move exactly four spaces, or can they just move one, two, etc. as long as they don't end up next to an enemy fig?
Old December 8th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Don't know it this has been asked or not, but does Isamu or the Ninjas of the Norther Wind HAVE to move exactly four spaces, or can they just move one, two, etc. as long as they don't end up next to an enemy fig?

"move up to"
Old January 27th, 2009, 05:56 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

But if Isamu uses Vanish 9 can he keep moving through water? Because the card says "May immediately move to 4 spaces so does it mean the water rule applies?
Old January 27th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

He is able to move (up to) 4 spaces following to all normal rules of movement. Simple as that. (Course, he has Phantom Walk, allowing for some options others don't have.) And don't forget he can't end adjacent to an enemy unit. Enjoy!
Old January 27th, 2009, 06:00 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Man do I hate that little red ninja! I played my son the other day when he used him against my all Jandar army and he darn near won. I could not land a blow without him vanishing. Only when he forgot to vanish did the KoW bring him down. I think he vanished 8 times!
Old January 27th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathify View Post
But if Isamu uses Vanish 9 can he keep moving through water? Because the card says "May immediately move to 4 spaces so does it mean the water rule applies?
No. Nor can he go 4 spaces away but 2 up in height. You count, using normal movement rules: 1...2...3...4. If you get to water at 2, you stop. If you go up in elevation, you count the sides of the hexes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units