Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 15th, 2015, 12:12 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 1-14

Deathwalker 1100
This guy is very tough. The "walker roll" is always a thing, but it is significantly less so when tied in a noticeable upgrade of tough and with a even few more dice. You only just pass the 50% probability of wounding him with 10 attack, where even an attack of 6 will only succeed about 1 in 8 times. He's not invincible and may just die right off the bat in some games but in others he'll be unassailable to even the highest attacks (Jotun takes him down a little bit better than in 4 swings). Rotary cannon seems like an okay option against squads and holds up surprisingly well against heroes. I calculated that it only just becomes more profitable to attack with his normal against defenses 7 or higher. Overall this guy is far tougher and a little swingy, but that is kind of the Deathwalker spirit. I still think the defense may be a bit much.
Old January 15th, 2015, 02:11 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

For the Zettian Snipers, if the goal is to show the ruthlessness of their superiors, why not rename it REMOTE-DETONATION? As it stands they seem to be sacrificing themselves.
Old January 17th, 2015, 12:22 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do I sense Q9's counterpart?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 17th, 2015, 12:42 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Hi Soundwarp,
What is the figure for the Deathwalker 1100 unit?
Cool custom!
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:09 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
Hi Soundwarp,
What is the figure for the Deathwalker 1100 unit?
Cool custom!
Based on the joint system, I'd say that it's some sort of Nova Cat mech...
*edit* It's "9-Ball Nova Cat #072 Mechwarrior Firepower"

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 17th, 2015, 09:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Love the thematic of the new deathwalker. Idinia seems cool, not sure why she needs snow ice movement if she can fly. Zombies virus ability that pops later is a really cool mechanic. Overall, your cards are pretty cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 18th, 2015, 12:17 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Love the thematic of the new deathwalker. Idinia seems cool, not sure why she needs snow ice movement if she can fly.
When a flier lands on heavy snow/slippery ice, that movement counts as 2 movement as well. She would be immune to that. Also, Wind glyph.
Old January 18th, 2015, 12:33 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Love the thematic of the new deathwalker. Idinia seems cool, not sure why she needs snow ice movement if she can fly.
When a flier lands on heavy snow/slippery ice, that movement counts as 2 movement as well. She would be immune to that. Also, Wind glyph.
Ah very good. Covered on all bases just in case. Wouldn't want the ice chick held back by a snow drift. Cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 20th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Deathwalker 11000

Oh man, Ablative Armor is a crazy-powerful ability. It gives him immunity to normal (not high or extreme) falling damage, leaving engagement attacks (except A Coward's Reward), lava field damage, and many auto-wound powers, as well as making his team immune to the wound glyph. Combined with super-high Defense he may feel impossible to bring down. You certainly do pay for that with the price tag though. His offensive potential is good but not stellar. Definitely feels like a bigger, badder Deathwalker.
Old February 19th, 2015, 01:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the comments all

Anyway, got a few cards I forgot to post here.

Also my newest card, who is a little different as he follows a custom general. (You can learn more about that here, for those that care.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 19th, 2015, 02:02 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 2-19

I really like Elsana--creative and brings a lot of new use to the Proftaka glyph. Flame Familiar's a lot of text for a ten-pointer, but I can't see a reason not to use it with an Elf Wizard Army. How would Familiar Bond work with Ulginesh's Mind Link?

O'Div is an odd one. Nobody's making you use your wishes, so I figure you'd have to be pretty dumb (or desperate) to use all three wishes and not just save the last one. Otherwise he's a decent flying beatstick. I like the idea of a greedy, flip-floppidy mercenary-based general, though. Mercenary units are a good idea for Heroscape, or at least some sort of betrayer, rogue faction for folks who don't like their summoner, and it seems like they'd all flock to Volthrax. But I digress.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 23rd, 2015, 11:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 2-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Flame Familiar's a lot of text for a ten-pointer, but I can't see a reason not to use it with an Elf Wizard Army. How would Familiar Bond work with Ulginesh's Mind Link?
From my understanding, you could take a turn with her and then still use Mind Link. That was my intent anyway. I don't think that's too strong though, if you chose Ulginesh as her master she's going to have a tough time doing anything meaningful without risking your most important piece by getting him too close to the action.

Quote:
O'Div is an odd one. Nobody's making you use your wishes, so I figure you'd have to be pretty dumb (or desperate) to use all three wishes and not just save the last one. Otherwise he's a decent flying beatstick.
Yeah, you usually don't want to use that 3rd wish unless it's for something game changing. That's how it's intended though, you can waste the first two on like a sandwich or something, but the you better think hard on that last one.

Anyway, new card, with another new general.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards