Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 12th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: This Old Orc!

Yep, I remember enjoying this first time around.

And there's been at least one rule change/clarification since it was posted to give the nitpickers something to enjoy too. Which isn't me. Not at all. I'm noooot going to say anything. Hit post, hit post, hit post.... phew.
Old February 12th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Love it! I've stumbled on this before, but it's been a long time. Great bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I just told my wife that I learned a new song to teach our unborn baby, she looked at me like I was on fire when I started to sing This old orc...

Great post Taeblewalker
And now he (? or she?) must be almost ready for the advanced rules.

My future 'Scapers only 3 weeks old, but this seems like a great way to start breaking him in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
And there's been at least one rule change/clarification since it was posted to give the nitpickers something to enjoy too. Which isn't me. Not at all. I'm noooot going to say anything. Hit post, hit post, hit post.... phew.
I give up. What can't I figure out? Feel free to pm me if you want to keep the mystery for everyone else, buy I'm dyin' over here!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 12th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I give up. What can't I figure out? Feel free to pm me if you want to keep the mystery for everyone else, buy I'm dyin' over here!
Maybe it's a ruse, designed to create exactly this effect.

Maybe I'm wrong. Unlikely, of course.

Maybe I'll PM you.

Maybe I should be a writer, write a book and feel much brighter. Share my thoughts with the world.
Old February 12th, 2015, 07:37 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I remember reading this way back when I was only a wee Guest on this site. I still remember it to this day.

I think the clarification is (correct me if I'm wrong) that Ne-Gok-Sa can't mindshackle someone you've already got. I have some faint memory of that being okay way back when.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 12th, 2015, 07:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
15 player games are so common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I remember reading this way back when I was only a wee Guest on this site. I still remember it to this day.

I think the clarification is (correct me if I'm wrong) that Ne-Gok-Sa can't mindshackle someone you've already got. I have some faint memory of that being okay way back when.

~TAF
Wait, you mean I can't Mindshackle 14 Venoc Warlords to go along with my own to give my Venoc Vipers endless turns?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 12th, 2015, 07:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Brilliant. I'd seen this before, but not the Nagrubs one. That's a nice touch.
Old February 12th, 2015, 08:30 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 15 player games are so common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

~TAF
Wait, you mean I can't Mindshackle 14 Venoc Warlords to go along with my own to give my Venoc Vipers endless turns?
If you had a Viper/NGS army in a 15 player game and the other 14 players had Venoc Warlords and you managed to Mindshackle them all, then you deserve to win.

~TAF, who always favors ridiculous scenarios (besides, if you had that many Wave 1 Hero sets, then 15 Glyphs of Lodin could do the trick just as easily)

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 12th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:

~TAF
I'm sure that's what Ollie meant.

Old February 13th, 2015, 05:02 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I remember seeing this post a while back (either when I was a lurker when it first came out or on a jaunt through old first-page posts). In any case, I remember being confused when I heard the rules change was on taking over another Unique was the case since I explicitly remember this song and how that happened in it.
Old February 13th, 2015, 05:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Why Are You My Clarity?

Excellent thread. Loved it then. Love it now. To clarify, originally you were able to mindshackle a figure you owned but they were treated as different unique heroes similar to uncommons so Taelord could boost mindshackled Taelord. But then everything changed when the elves attacked and Ulginesh came along and Ulginesh and mindshackled Ulginesh could destroy the land with infinite turns. A rule change was implemented to bring balance back to the game.

~Dysole, who went a little Avatar there at the end
Old February 14th, 2015, 09:20 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Awesome thread!
I am inspired to house rule that the revised errata / ruling on Mindshackle, etc. will not be enforced so as to preserve the integrity of the last part of the song.
Old February 14th, 2015, 11:08 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

This old orc
He moved away
But comes back many a day
With a nick nack paddy wack give a grut a bone
This old orc's still rolling home!

He's such fun
This old orc
He drives down to old New York
With a nick nack paddy wack give a grut a bone
This old orc's still rolling home!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion