Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old June 25th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD '08 Preliminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
OK Ohio, Looks like I will be In Ohio For National Heroscape Day, so we are back to making it the biggest around if all goes well.

Since it is also Sweetest Day I had a prize for the highest ranking Married person last year ( a pick from really nice jewelry my wife makes ) so The Messenger got to bring his wife a present. But since he was the over winner and walked off with way to much stuff ( Remember Ohio is the only place you win Real Gold for 1st place ) this year I plan on having the lowest ranked Married Person get the prize for his wife ( if a women wins it she gets the Jewelry for herself I guess? )

OH yea, OHio - The Heart of It All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to set up tables down stairs if it gets a lot bigger!
That line might just be enough to get my wife to play in the tourney.
if she plays she will prolly play my wife. remember the last tourney? she had the perfect losing record.
Old June 30th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Ok my wife's birthday is the 20th...now if I can only convince her that we should go to DFW for the weekend...and then convince her that I need to be out all day Saturday to get "her special birthday surprise" ready.

I'm guessing you should be glad that you ever convinced her to be your wife. Don't push it!

Old June 30th, 2008, 10:10 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Ok my wife's birthday is the 20th...now if I can only convince her that we should go to DFW for the weekend...and then convince her that I need to be out all day Saturday to get "her special birthday surprise" ready.

I'm guessing you should be glad that you ever convinced her to be your wife. Don't push it!
Good point
Old July 1st, 2008, 10:45 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
OK Ohio, Looks like I will be In Ohio For National Heroscape Day, so we are back to making it the biggest around if all goes well.

Since it is also Sweetest Day I had a prize for the highest ranking Married person last year ( a pick from really nice jewelry my wife makes ) so The Messenger got to bring his wife a present. But since he was the over winner and walked off with way to much stuff ( Remember Ohio is the only place you win Real Gold for 1st place ) this year I plan on having the lowest ranked Married Person get the prize for his wife ( if a women wins it she gets the Jewelry for herself I guess? )

OH yea, OHio - The Heart of It All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may have to set up tables down stairs if it gets a lot bigger!
That line might just be enough to get my wife to play in the tourney.
if she plays she will prolly play my wife. remember the last tourney? she had the perfect losing record.
Actually, I don't know if Kristin could even manage to lose all the games. She usually plays either Q9+Raelin or 4th Mass when she does play. No batter how bad her play is, she'll probably sneak out a win with one of those armies.

I, on the other hand, will play some ridiculous figure that no one else plays just for my own personal amusement.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 13th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I can make to Ohio this year to host again, I will be picking an oddball army since running it is pretty tough on trying to win it to, so I plan on a funky army that will be fun to play!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 15th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry Ohio - looks like I will not be in Ohio For National Heroscape day, we are building a house and we will need to be here, which is a bummer since that is the height of the Rainy season, but someone else in Ohio will need to step up and hold the big showdown. If by the Grace of God I can make it I will, but I thought I should post early so others can think of hosting it this year!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 15th, 2008, 11:31 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My credit card expires in October... that can't be a coincience!

No time to chat gotta go stuff to buy see ya!
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:31 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
No time to chat gotta go stuff to buy see ya!

Hurry Yoda!!!
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:12 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation

I will post for Seattle.
We will be having a tournament that day, with or without Bunjee.
Old July 18th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

And I know SoCal will be having a large game day, like last year.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old July 19th, 2008, 12:13 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Hehe we can discuss the details at our next game day boom!

DWARVES!
Old July 24th, 2008, 12:38 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sadly Seattle's NHSD event will have to go on without Elstree and me. I know that JanderSunstar will make sure their event goes well!

Now, I'll have to make sure the NC crowd knows that we'll be playing on that day. We'll have none of that event falling through like what happened to them last year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day