Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 25th, 2023, 11:37 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - WA North NHSD Tournament 10/28/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Q Knight View Post
Looks like I’ve got most of the old North West Villans coming with me looking forward to and epic day of Scaping.

Boy, howdy. Lot of us old timers coming all the way up to have some fun. I am so thrilled. 18 confirmed participants and one late show. This may be our biggest tourney in many years.

The dinner menu has devolved from prime rib to sub sandwiches due to cost, ha, really due to prep, let's have fun gaming (prime rib was never on the menu). Thanks for bringing a snack to share. I have plenty of sodas on stock to share.

For those of us old-timers, we have been waging war for 14 years. It has been a while, but let's take it easy on the newbies. There will be two brackets - experienced and less so. Help out when needed.

The house will be full. Dress lightly indoors even though in will be in 30s outdoors.
Old October 25th, 2023, 11:42 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

I’ll bring snacks. I’ll definitely help out any new comers I can.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 26th, 2023, 02:30 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Quote:
Looks like I’ve got most of the old North West Villans coming with me looking forward to and epic day of Scaping.

Boy, howdy. Lot of us old timers coming all the way up to have some fun. I am so thrilled. 18 confirmed participants and one late show. This may be our biggest tourney in many years.

The dinner menu has devolved from prime rib to sub sandwiches due to cost, ha, really due to prep, let's have fun gaming (prime rib was never on the menu). Thanks for bringing a snack to share. I have plenty of sodas on stock to share.

For those of us old-timers, we have been waging war for 14 years. It has been a while, but let's take it easy on the newbies. There will be two brackets - experienced and less so. Help out when needed.

The house will be full. Dress lightly indoors even though in will be in 30s outdoors.
Dress lightly.....ha....no problem I'll be wearing my trademarked tanktop.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old October 26th, 2023, 02:33 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
I got a couple of large ice boxes if you need them, I'll throw some snacks in to go around to.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:03 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
Quote:
I got a couple of large ice boxes if you need them, I'll throw some snacks in to go around to.

No need for the ice coolers - I have plenty. Thanks.
Old October 27th, 2023, 05:20 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Costumes are not encouraged, right?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 27th, 2023, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Costumes are not encouraged, right?

Only Zombie costumes are encouraged. Ha!
Old October 28th, 2023, 12:20 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I got my original 8 armies narrowed down to 3. Then I brought them to work and asked several co-workers which one they liked the best. It was unanimous between all of them. I'm still bringing the other two just in case anyone wants to play them, or for side games.

As I spoke with Nomad, my prize is allowed only to a newish player who swears not to resell it... It's worth quite a bit. If anyone has a problem with that restriction, I'll bring something else just in case.

I was planning on wearing a costume and wasn't even going to ask until I saw something about not encouraged. I think I still will. It wouldn't feel right not to. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays
Old October 28th, 2023, 08:06 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Northwest Villains en route see you all there!

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old October 28th, 2023, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgs Gaming View Post
Well, I got my original 8 armies narrowed down to 3. Then I brought them to work and asked several co-workers which one they liked the best. It was unanimous between all of them. I'm still bringing the other two just in case anyone wants to play them, or for side games.

As I spoke with Nomad, my prize is allowed only to a newish player who swears not to resell it... It's worth quite a bit. If anyone has a problem with that restriction, I'll bring something else just in case.

I was planning on wearing a costume and wasn't even going to ask until I saw something about not encouraged. I think I still will. It wouldn't feel right not to. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays

Costume up! Dr.Goomonkey and I were joking about not wearing costumes. I think he will be coming as a Zombie.
Old October 28th, 2023, 10:14 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, my name change went through while the tournament was going on. This is my first post under the new name! Thank you for hosting and you have a very nice place for doing that. I wouldn't have been able to set up half of those maps. I look forward to next time.
Old October 28th, 2023, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgs Gaming View Post
Hey, my name change went through while the tournament was going on. This is my first post under the new name! Thank you for hosting and you have a very nice place for doing that. I wouldn't have been able to set up half of those maps. I look forward to next time.

Well, whether it is lafluerhero or your new moniker, it was a pleasure to finally get to play with you. We look forward to events in the future. Thank you for playing today!

I will post the standings and reflections in the next day or two. 17 participants was awesome! Congrats to Jeremiah for taking the crown. Great fun, great prizes and a great time, most importantly.

Phew - I think I will sleep well tonight.

PS: Did anyone leave a phone and charger?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events