Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 31st, 2015, 10:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Gencon 2015 results

Just what I can summon from memory here, I'm sure official results will be posted later.

Vegie's Dad won capture the flag
dok won Treasure Quest (Nilfheim, Greenscales x2, Heirloom)
Dragonruler (Orcelfarmyone's dad) won monster mash
Slipperyslope won 4x400.
dok won Draft (Marro Warriors, Krav, PK x2, WoA x3, BlackW x6, Krug, Deathreavers x1, Marcu)
Infectedsloth won heroes only (Raelin/Ornak/Hydra build)
dok won Take 2 (4th x5/Eldgrim/Kyntela, Cutters x5/Fen Hydra/Marcu/Isamu)

Main Event day 1 standings:
  1. Cleon 5-0 (Braxas, Hydra, rats x2, Marro Warriors)
  2. dok 5-0 (TKN, grubs x3, Raelin, MBS, Marcu)
  3. jdtenor 4-1 (10th x3/Raelin/Q10)
  4. Deroche 4-1 (Glads x2, Blast x2, Raelin, Heirloom, Isamu, sit 3)
  5. Matthias 4-1 (Sacred Band x3, Parmenio, Marcus, Raelin 2.0)
  6. Vegietarian18 4-1 (10th x2, Taelord, Raelin, Marro Warriors)
  7. Weesel99 4-1 (Venocs x3, EOVs, Venoc Warlord, Kaemon Awa)
  8. Mr. Chompie 4-1 (Grimnak, Ornak, Tornak, Blade Gruts x3, Marcu)
  9. Dysole 4-1 (Ashigaru Harqs x3, Raelin, Eltahale, Black Wyrm x2)
  10. Garanex 4-1 (Knights x3, Gilbert, Raelin, Sam Brown)
  11. SWNinja's wife 3-2 (Heavy Gruts x3, Grimnak, Tornak?)
  12. Hendal 3-2 (Marrden Hounds x4, Iron Golem)
  13. Unseenshadowz 3-2 (Charos, Greenscales x2, Skahen, Otonashi)
  14. Mantrainchoochoo 3-2 (Tagawa Samurai Archers x3, Marro Warriors, Raelin, Torin)
  15. BigBoa 3-2 (Deathchasers x4, Raelin, Nerak, Brunak)
  16. Jexik 3-2 (Romans x3, MDG, NGS, Valguard)

Last edited by dok; August 5th, 2015 at 01:13 AM. Reason: 4x400
Old July 31st, 2015, 11:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Gencon 2015 results

go louisville!!!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 31st, 2015, 11:45 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
go louisville!!!
My opponents in the draft event: Mr. Chompie, then Deroche, then Q23, and then Micah. Just call me the Louisville Slugger.
Old August 1st, 2015, 03:44 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
go louisville!!!
My opponents in the draft event: Mr. Chompie, then Deroche, then Q23, and then Micah. Just call me the Louisville Slugger.
That's what happens when I send the lightweights.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 1st, 2015, 09:09 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
go louisville!!!
Looks like you slugged a lot of people from everywhere.

I won 4x440. You were playing in the concurrent event, I think, so I escaped the Louisville slugging.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old August 1st, 2015, 11:14 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

LOL...

I am rooting for Cleon, representing my area!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 02:54 AM

Weesel99 won the main, beating me in semis and Matthias in the finals. Congrats!

Deroche was the other semifinalist. Cleon (beat Jexik, lost to Deroche), Vegie (beat Big Boa, lost to dok), Mr. Chompie (beat Dysole, lost to weesel99), and SWNinja's wife (beat Garanex, lost to Matthias) were the quarterfinalists. In the first round, Deroche beat Mantrainchoochoo, I beat Unseenshadowz, weesel99 beat Hendal, and Matthias beat jdtenor.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 06:42 PM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Weesel99 won the main, beating me in semis and Matthias in the finals. Congrats!
Thanks dok. It was great to finally get to play you. Getting the Paralyzing Stare with Me-Burq-Sa was clutch in being able to take out Kaemon Awa at the end.
Old August 2nd, 2015, 08:11 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesel99 View Post
Quote:
Thanks dok. It was great to finally get to play you. Getting the Paralyzing Stare with Me-Burq-Sa was clutch in being able to take out Kaemon Awa at the end.
Curious, who were your Day 1 opponents, and what where their armies?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 3rd, 2015, 07:49 AM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by weesel99 View Post
Quote:
Curious, who were your Day 1 opponents, and what where their armies?
My day one opponents were as follows. Sorry if I've forgotten your names or parts of your armies...the long hazy GenCon weekend.

(W) Donald B - Omnicron Snipers,
(W) R˙chean (Mark) - Nakita Agents, Krav, Kaemon Awa
(W) unseenshadowz (EJ) - Green Scales x 2, Charos, Skahen
(L) jdtenor (George) - 10th x 3, Major Q10, Raelin
(W) Sarah - Heavy Gruts x 3, Grimnak, Tornak

I somehow went 4-1 with my army on Day 1. I got very lucky with some rolls and also had Kaemon Awa do a lot of the heavy lifting.

Last edited by weesel99; August 3rd, 2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Thanks for the additional information dok.
Old August 4th, 2015, 04:56 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Deroche was the other semifinalist. Cleon (beat Jexik, lost to Deroche), Vegie (beat Big Boa, lost to dok), Mr. Chompie (beat Dysole, lost to weesel99), and SWNinja's wife (beat Garanex, lost to Matthias) were the quarterfinalists. In the first round, Deroche beat Mantrainchoochoo, I beat Unseenshadowz, weesel99 beat Hendal, and Matthias beat jdtenor.
Go Go Ohioscapers! (although I have been more of a Lousville player these days so am fans of both)
Old August 2nd, 2015, 07:49 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Johnnylama won General Wars. (Einar I think)

Jandar - Deroche
Utgar - MajorQ23
Aquila - Viideosayg
Ullar - Megasilver
Vydar - Fomox

Last edited by Deroche; August 2nd, 2015 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Going off memory... Not very trustworthy

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con