Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Already sold really rare stuff (Wave 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, AA, flagbearers) on eBay auctions. Now taking Heroscapers PMs for leftovers with a stipend that you must spend a minimum of $50 to make it worth my while.

For all figures, see my Heroscape Spreadsheet (using the Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet With Collection Calculator), and look at the "Collection(2)" tab "Qty Sell" for what I have available and use Auggie's sell price on either the "Roster" tab or on his site for a guideline of what to offer.

All items are in good condition, some marked w/ initials on bottom. Missing/broken figs are noted in notes column and prices are negotiable and if you tell me a story of how you lost or broke part of your squad and mine completes it I will offer for free, but they are also good for custom makers to buy. Also see The Orphanage post for partial squads and broken items. I can take and post pics of missing/broken/modded figs upon request.

Have: (Price is per set or squad/hero)
  • 50¢ - $1.50 each - Over 100 C3G/heroclix Figures: See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • $8 Fortress of the Archkyrie (Almost complete, but only 45/50 battlements and 13/22 ladders and no door bar)
  • $40 Volcarren Wasteland (Almost complete, 3/4 7-hex field, 3/5 2-hex field, 4/5 1-hex field, 11/11 lava liquid tiles)
  • $45 RotV - whole Set (V2 dice & water)
  • $35 RotV - terrain Set (V2 water)
  • RotV - extra figs: 50¢ Agent Carr x 4, $2 Airborne Elite x 1 + 3/4 (Missing 2 figures w/ gun in air, 1 extra figure walking with gun), 50¢ Finn the Viking Champion x 4 (2 w/ no base), $1.50 Grimnak, $2 Izumi Samurai x 5/3 squad (Missing figure w/ white robe, hand broken of other white robe), $2 Krav Maga Agent x 1 + 5/3 (Missing 2 Agent Ks (white guy), 1 extra Agent J (black guy)), $2 Marro Warriors x 3 + 6/4 squad (Missing 2 figures w/ gun in air, missing figure w/ hands up, extra figure facing front with gun), $2 Mimring x 4 (1 missing 1 wing, 1 missing 2 wings and base), 50¢ Ne-Gok-Sa x 4, 50¢ Sgt. Drake Alexander x 4, $1 Syvarris x 3 (one w/ no base), $2.50 Tarn Viking Warriors x 1 + 1/4 squad (Extra figure w/ white robe), 50¢ Thorgrim the Viking Champion (1 missing a horn)
  • $8 Marvel - no terrain but: All figures, cards, glyphs, markers, dice
  • $15 SotM - no terrain but: All figures, cards, glyphs, markers, dice (I will not sell common squads separately)
  • $13 SotM - no terrain but: Almost all figures (Marro Drudge missing one squad and figure looking right, Marro stingers missing 1 figure w/ gun up in air, extra each stinger denial), all glyphs, all markers, all dice
  • SotM - extra figs: 50¢ Sgt. Drake Alexander V2, $1 Sonlen, $1.50 Tor-Kul-Na
  • $8 BftU - no terrain but: All figures & cards
  • BftU - extra figs: 50¢ Darrak Ambershard, 50¢ Tandros Kreel
  • For all figures, see my Heroscape Spreadsheet, and look at the "Collection(2)" tab "Qty Sell" for what I have available and use Auggie's sell price on either the "Roster" tab or on his site for a guideline of what to offer.
Want: (In order of what I want, price is per squad/hero)
  • Money in Paypal/Google Checkout, but I will give better value in trade than $.
  • 6.5: Crest of the Valkyrie: $5 Einar Dice Bag only (Mine got lost/snacthed at Gencon)
  • See fractional items in spreadsheet or The Orphanage post to see if you can complete partial squads, especially:
  • 2: Utgar's Rage: $5 single Minion of Utgar figure (with ax up & shield up)
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $8 single Gladiatron figure - Missing one with shield pad & right grabber, extra battleball fig

Past Good Trades with 33 people: Rocktroll, enkidu, clembo2021, Gurei-Ornery, flameslayer93, hangred, enkidu, snoweel, BurlyCo, Nirek, Kic22ker, ProfitOfDoom * 2, KRUG!, Sinterklaas, Syvaris, Grison, arcus, quozl, Rich10 * 2, scapemage921, Frylock, Paronychodon, Pilgrim, robbdaman, Hilo-scaper, LUCKE13, killercactus, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher, Fedex worker, saintBYgrace, J4Jandar, Uchiha Blood, TheSparkleInYourWater
Bad trade with:
(completely burned by) Skater_12, (Missing Items with) Melwing17

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 17th, 2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Updated
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:21 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation

I have had a great transaction with SirGalahad. Good communication, etc. Much appreciated!

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old May 4th, 2010, 09:42 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Having a trade with Mikelizzio. So far everything is going great. I am posting here because his inbox is full so I cant pm to tell him that the package was sent yesterday.

(Btw, please delete some of your old messages mike)

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:34 AM

deathinc is surprisingly tart

Excellent purchase from KCU Master 2007. His list is a few pages back (page 549). Help the brother out as he's starting a family!

I tried not to be greedy the first purchase, but can't promise not to buy more from him and be more greedy!

Still looking for:
Axegrinders x1
Heavy Gruts x1

Have:
Warriors of Feldspar NIP
Soldiers and Wolves (Wave 8 10th Reg & WoB) NIP
Roman Legion NIP
Glaun Bog Raiders NIP
Minions of Utgar OOP
Pay pal $$

Will open packages and break sets up if necessary

Successful Trades with: J4Jandar (multiple trades), Carnival Man, Draconious, Porkins, KCU Master 2007, 'Scaper94, -KTZ-XXleprecaunXX, Melwing17

Last edited by deathinc; May 4th, 2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I've updated my list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Want:
Romans x4

Look in spoiler:
Spoiler Alert!

Have:
1x Deathstalkers
2x Wyverns
DS and GBA video games
Spoiler Alert!

2x Chaotic card game Starter Sets
"Family" board games:
-Monoply
-Scrabble
-Life
-Planet Earth Interactive (like SceneIt!)
-Clue
-Fact or Crap!

Transformers, after Armada
Spoiler Alert!

MegaSilver
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:09 PM

elltrain Woo who?

I bought a Tundra on eBay and it is missing an ice tile. Does anyone have an extra ice tile they would be willing to sell me?
Old May 4th, 2010, 04:53 PM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker

All cleared up. Boy, that message limit is strict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Having a trade with Mikelizzio. So far everything is going great. I am posting here because his inbox is full so I cant pm to tell him that the package was sent yesterday.

Old May 4th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have
Dominion- played 4 or 5 times in like new condition. Instruction sheet is a little bent, was like that upon first opening.
Dungeon Twister- Base game with 4 expansions
Magic the gathering cards- around 360
Werewolves of millers hollow and full moon expansion
Nilfhiem, Braxas, Theracus, Major Q9, 3 Knights of Weston with card, if you can wait a week or two Minions of Utgar and Einar Imperium

Want
Cash (I could use it, if you're looking to buy any of these games from a gamestore you could help me out instead.)

Thanks.

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; May 5th, 2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizzio View Post
All cleared up. Boy, that message limit is strict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post

Yeah, it's pretty much a necessary evil but it's definitely a PITA.
Old May 4th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Still have both StarCraft and Runewars (in like NEW condition with everything punched and baggied) for sale - $90+20 shipping for both.

PM if interested. I also have Castle Sets for sale (non-inventoried, no idea if everything is there or not) at $20 a pop.
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Just completed great trade with in2bator and another with fil.

Anyone else interested in $5 Wave 9 boosters?
(sorry no Dwarves/Repulsors left.)

Gotta clear out the local Wally World so that it'll continue to stock product.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old May 4th, 2010, 08:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
PM if interested. I also have Castle Sets for sale (non-inventoried, no idea if everything is there or not) at $20 a pop.
No offense, but condidering you can get castle sets online and in stores for $11 a piece, I don't think you'll get many offers. Also, pending trades with MegaSilver and working out a deal with MikeLizzio. Hoping to acquire both his VWs!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online