Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 25th, 2013, 06:40 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Utah NHSD 2013

Here is the LINK to my blog with the pictures that turned out the the Win/Loss records.

Thanks again for coming and having a great day of Heroscape!!
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by qt.bangerang; November 17th, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old September 25th, 2013, 06:41 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Utah NHSD 2013

MAPS

Last edited by qt.bangerang; November 15th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 10:08 AM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

let me be the first to RSVP. I am in. around 11 on a saturday is best for me. Steve. I like armies at or around the 500 point mark. not more than 600. not less than 450. just my two cents. oh yea my son will probably come too.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 11:54 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
let me be the first to RSVP. I am in. around 11 on a saturday is best for me. Steve. I like armies at or around the 500 point mark. not more than 600. not less than 450. just my two cents. oh yea my son will probably come too.
Got you down.

I am still working on the location but I was think around the same time as you were. As for points I am leaning towards ~450 to create smaller armies and thus faster games. Which would let us play more games.

What do you guys think of the House Rule for the list of Heroes?
Old October 17th, 2013, 04:52 PM
has been BANNED

I have update the OP with the data, time, location, and army point total.

I will start putting together a map list once people start RSVPing...I may need help building some maps.
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:15 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

eRSViPping. 40 minutes, that's short.

Bangerters (2) and onichi/Dave are Maybes until that week.
uncledragon has not replied. Also PM'd BiggaBullfrog, twigleg2, tannergx and Cavalier today.

You've nixed the starting Treasure glyph Hero options, I assume?

Directions: turn east on Redwood Road at 7230 S, by the West Jordan Child Center, then to the end of the street (Crystal Ridge Drive)-- the church is just north.

Last edited by UtahScott; October 18th, 2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old October 21st, 2013, 02:42 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
eRSViPping. 40 minutes, that's short.

Bangerters (2) and onichi/Dave are Maybes until that week.
uncledragon has not replied. Also PM'd BiggaBullfrog, twigleg2, tannergx and Cavalier today.

You've nixed the starting Treasure glyph Hero options, I assume?

Directions: turn east on Redwood Road at 7230 S, by the West Jordan Child Center, then to the end of the street (Crystal Ridge Drive)-- the church is just north.
Thanks for spreading the word and I have updated the Attendee's list on the OP.

Ya I decided to keep it a little more simple and not included the Treasure glyph hero options. And 40 minutes is a little shorter then last year but I think this will allow us to get more games in and it will force players to play faster, as you wont have as much time to sit and think...a little more like chess, plan your moves in advance.
Old October 21st, 2013, 06:39 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

BiggaBullfrog says, a Maybe Until That Week. (And, onichi is Dave's 'scape handle.)
Old October 23rd, 2013, 12:17 AM
has been BANNED

Thanks! got it all updated and fixed.
Old October 23rd, 2013, 09:32 AM

How many customs buyers would want an Azurite Warlord (Viper Hero)?

Check the front page for details...
Old October 23rd, 2013, 11:14 AM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

you can put me down for one of the warlord vipers. Steve.
Old October 23rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

OP says no customs. Are C3V considered customs, and hence, not allowed?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day