Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old December 18th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Question about Fantasy Flight Games.

Does anyone know if they sell replacement parts for their board games? I scoured their site and couldn't find anything.

I know there's a bound to be a few people on here who may know, I guess I could just email them, but figured if someone here knew already, it would save the wait.

Thanks in advance!

smallboxgames.com
Old December 18th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am not sure! I have never seen such a thing though it would be nice. (Though I have not lost any yet).

You can join Boardgamegeek.com
There you can trade/buy pieces from other members.

::Nathan Hoel::
Old December 18th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
JJ,

Unfortunately FFG does not sell replacement parts. I contacted them a few months ago about purchasing spare spaceship sprues for TI3 and they replied that they don't sell parts for games. Now, they do replace missing or damaged parts (if damaged during packaging) and they do a decent job of it too (from my experience).

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games